4

Maura: This is your room here and your ensuite is here.  Please make yourself at home. I am going to unpack and go for a swim.  Please join me if you like. 

I left Jane to unpack and changed into my bikini. I brought two towels and put on my adidas slides that headed to the outdoor pool area. I was getting ready to dive in when I saw Jane. Wow, she looked amazing in her bikini. I could only imagine what she looked like naked. I am bisexual and know when I see a beautiful woman.

Maura: Jane I have a towel here for you as well.
Jane: Thank you.
I  brought two bottles of water and Sims punch gatorade for us to drink as well.

Maura was in the pool and I dove in and swam to her. This pool was gorgeous just as the inn was.

Jane: Maura thank you for the entire day. You made it for fun myself and my family.
Maura: I  am glad you and the others enjoyed yourself. I know you recently moved here from Boston and you used to be a detective. I looked at your job resume and application when I returned from my meetings.
Jane: I will admit I looked you up too.  You have made a name for yourself.
Maura: Please don't believe everything you read. Just ask and I will tell you the truth.

We continued to swim back and forth talking when our faces wasn't in the water. We finally decided to race. I ended up beating Maura.  We finished swimming and got out. We wrapped our bodies with the bath towels after drying our hair and bodies.
We sat down and drank the beverages I had brought out from her kitchen and just talked while we listened to the water,  frogs and coyotes howling.  Maura was easy to talk to and definitely easy on the eyes.

Maura: We should go in and take hot showers before we catch a cold.

We both got up and carried the empty plastic bottles inside.

Maura: Tomorrow,I  would like to show you around here and go on a picnic lunch. I will make us breakfast and have my employees pack us a picnic lunch and make a nice comfortable place for us to eat lunch in privacy.
Jane: I like that. I will see you tomorrow.

I locked the French door and turned on the alarm.  I could hear Jane bathroom water on. I went upstairs and saw her naked. I don't know if she did it on purpose or not. It didn't matter to me.

Jane: Maura I am sorry for not closing the bedroom door.
Maura: Don't be. We are both women and I have seen many naked people over the years when I was a doctor and in in my
personal life. You have a gorgeous body.
Jane: Thank you.

Maura left and I closed the door.  I went to take my shower. FUCK I KNEW I DID IT ON PURPOSE.  I WANTED HER TO SEE ME AND KNOW WHAT I HAD TO OFFER HER AS AN INTERSEX WOMAN. I KNEW SHE KNEW BECAUSE IT WAS HARD NOT TOO WITH MY BULGE IN MY SWIM TRUNKS.

FUCK SHE HAS A PACKAGE THAT SHIT I WANT HER TO FUCK ME SO BAD AND MAKE ME CUM.

I took a quick shower and towel dried my hair and body.  I took all my medications with a glass of colloidal silver and got into bed. I knew there was no way I was falling asleep immediately.

I got out of the shower and dried off than applied Lume deodorant and finished getting ready for bed. I slept with my dope open again in hoping she enter the bed . Around one ishI heard a noise and got my gun but realized it was her and placed it back in its holster.

Maura: I  am not a robber. I just couldn't fall asleep knowing you were here.
Jane: I am sorry if I scared you with my gun. Please join me.  Do you always sleep in the nude? Most of the time.  Jane I know we don't know one another well but.
Jane: Maura it's okay if you want me to make love to you. Are you on birth control?
Maura: I cannot have children.  Do you have any stds? I don't have any.
Jane: No I do not.

Jane made love to me for a few hours. She was very passionate and took her time.
Maura: I don't know the last time anyone has taken the time to time to make love to me as you did.
Jane: I needed you to know that I  don't want to take you for granted.  Your a lady and should be treated as one. How is this going to work out after this weekend?
Maura: We both are consenting adults.  We both can be professional and keep this to ourselves.  I am not ashamed of you but need to keep my personal life separate from my job. I am hoping you can do the same.
Jane: It won't be easy but yes I can.

We made out for a few minutes before we fell asleep.

I woke up to Jane crying in her sleep about her being tortured by a a man named Hoyt. I knew who he was. He was a doctor who hurt her mentally and physically.  I started massaging her hands where he stabbed her with scalpel and whispered in her ear that she was safe with me. She woke up and apologized.  I told her it was okay. I knew he was an asshole and he was the reason I was sterile. She told me what he had done to her and she miscarried their child which she was happy about.  We both got up to use the restroom and took a shower.  We than went to sleep on the couch upstairs with pillows and sheets from my bedroom. Jane and I both wore underwear on.
Jane laid on her side as I did with me in front of her.