5

We ended up sleeping in later. I made us breakfast around ten. The picnic lunch was ready so we left with our hats,  cell phones,  guns, and drivers license only on us. Jane held my hand as we walked and conversed about everything.  It took us awhile to get to the secluded area. We undid the blankets and laid them down with the pillows.  Maura opened the basket and poured us two glasses of wine for us to sip on as we talked and listened to the water, birds chirping and others having fun in the water.  No one could see us. We ate what was in the basket by feeding one another. We placed our holsters on the blanket close enough if we needed to use them and got undressed.  This time Maura made love to me.

Jane: Maura your amazing and know exactly what to do.
Maura: I  should being a doctor.
Jane: Thank you for massaging my hands and not make me feel like a animal for having these scars.
Maura:  You are not an animal and your scars are not really noticeable. Whomever did your plastic surgery did an awesome job.

Maura kisses both hands and than I wrap my arms around her back as we talked with her being on top of me.  We fell asleep again. We woke up to her drooling on me. She was embarrassed and I chuckled.  I told her there was nothing to be embarrassed about. We got dressed and packed everything up. She called the inn and told them to come and get everything.  We left and hiked back to the inn. 
Maura:  I  need to requalify for my CCW. I have a gun range to do it at. I will have a towel car come and get us if you don't mind.
Jane: I  don't mind and I can sign off on your form once I am satisfied you are efficient. I won't charge you any money but.
Maura: I have a way to pay you before we leave tonight.

Maura did well. I signed the form and it was faxed off to the state..Maura took me to the casino to have dinner.She had her salmon and I had my prime rib. We gambled a little. I left with a little under twenty grand tax free.We got a room and she definitely made it worth me not charging her.  This was the only time I had done this for sex and it was more than well worth it. Her helicopter was on the the top of the Harrah's casino.  Jason Stratham's helicopters were on the roofs of the hotel.  
We landed at my home in the street.  My neighbors including my daughter came our of the houses.  The neighbors kids thought it was cool. Some of the neighbors did too.

Julianne: I  see you both enjoyed yourselves.  I highly recommend you use cover make up for tomorrow.  Good night.  I have softball practice tomorrow after school. The house is cleaned and my home work is done  too. GOOD NIGHT DR.ISLES.
MAURA: Good night you two.

Jane kisses me and I get back into my helicopter and fly off.

Jane: Baby girl you embarrassed her.
Julianne: Mom I was only being honest and good night.

I hugged,kissed my daughter good night and left her room. Maura called my cell and told me my daughter was right. We talked a little before we took our showers and went to bed.