16 Epilogue

I was finally finished with court today and left to go buy my beautiful wife a floral arrangement to take home with me. I hired Dominique to have one of her chefs to come make dinner for two  of us in our home. I knew my wife would be tired.

As I was driving home with the floral arrangement, I was thinking about the first time I met Maura at St. Ignacias Catholic School for girls and her resigning to open up her Regency Medical Clinic that is very successful. All the people who died who were dear to us and our loved ones. Us and our  successful careers.
Our niece Olivia Fox a business owners of five businesses. My daughter a very successful architect even after Carlo Loren Jr. died. Avery a well established judge and business owner and property owner. I still miss my parents,  aunts, uncles grandparents and good friends who died.   I finally arrived at home and the chef informed me that our dinner was close to be done.  I placed my brief case in my home office, placed the floral arrangement on the dining table, washed than dried my hands.  I decided to set the dining room to be romantic and lit two candles with music on very low.  I hurried and did two place settings before I heard my wife state she was home.

Maura: Babe I could smell the aroma when I got closer to the house.

I introduced myself to the chef after I kissed my wife. The chef asked us to sit down and she would serve us dinner.

Jane: Maur I knew you would be tired and I bought these for you. I asked Dominique to have one of her new chef's come and make us dinner.We both deserve a nice romantic dinner for two.

The chef informed us she would clean up the kitchen and leave afterwards.  We thanked her. 

Maura: This food is delicious. The mood is special.  I love the flowers, music and everything you have done.  I am so happy we agreed to get married.  The employees loved the cookies.  Jennifer informed me she made more copies of the recipe and directions. Many people wanted the recipe.
Jane: I am glad you loved it and your employees did too.

The chef left. We finished eating and drinking out wine. Jane and I danced to several songs.  It was a perfect way to end the evening.  Jane blew out the candles and did the clean up. She carried me bridal style to our bedroom and we made love.
The end