3

The Oakland A's were playing the Boston Red Sox. My family had their jerseys and hats on sporting our team. Maura didn't say anything as we sat in the reserved area.  I had given my tickets to Barry and Nina Frost because it was a sold out game.

Jane: MAURA this is huge treat for us. My family and I only come when they play our team. I am hoping you would be willing to meet my family including my extended family member who are yelling on the big screen right now.
Maura: Sure you have a big family.
Julianne: Dr. Isles this only a small portion of them. Some are deceased, some couldn't make it and others live in other parts of the world.

We were eating hot dogs and drinking our beverages.  Maura only had one beer, since she was flying us. The game was awesome. Of course our team slaughtered Maura's team. Avery text everyone to come to the box area.  Maura made sure security knew they were welcomed.

Jane: Everyone this is Maura Isles my boss and baby girls principal.  This is everyone. 

Everyone introduced themselves.  We all headed down the private elevators to the parking lot. We agreed to meet at the wharf by Bubba Gumps.  We got into the helicopter and Maura asked Avery to hand everyone a sweat shirt or a jacket which ever they preferred to wear. They were all adidas sweatshirts we all decided to wear under our baseball jerseys.  We landed and Maura locked up her helicopter on the top of the garage. We took the elevator down and walked to the restaurant.  The teens were told to not go too far ahead of us all of grown ups.  We looked at all  of the stores. Maura and my sister in laws bought jewelry. I bought a new watch. Maura placed it on me and told me it fit my style. We walked more seeing the street vendors perform and sell their items.  We finally ended up at a seafood restaurant.  Maura and all of us got several tables.  Maura told us it was her treat including the tip and we all could pay for dessert at Ghirardelli.

Tommy: Sis the girls would like to go back with us and spend the rest of the weekend. We are going golfing tomorrow.
Frankie: Baby girl don't give your uncle and aunt a hard time when they tell you bed time. This goes for you two as well.
Avery: OKAY we won't.  We have to go back to aunties house to get our stuff and cars.
Julianne: Mom may I drive my truck to their house?
Jane: Yes and I agree with your uncle.

They walked to their garage area. Maura told them to keep the adidas sweat shirts  They told her thank you for them and the entire day.

We walked up the stairs instead of the elevator because it smelled like urine too much.

Maura: Jane would you like to come with me to Lake Tahoe. I have an Inn we can stay at. We will pack our bags.  I will pick you up in shortly.
Jane: I  will call my daughter to tell her and yes I liked that very much. Are we driving or flying?
MAURA: FLYING.

Jane called her daughter. Jane told her daughter to behave and blushed before she ended the call. It didn't take long for us to finally arrive at the Inn.

GOOD EVENING DR.ISLES AND MS.RIZZOLI. YOUR SUITE IS READY AND FULLY STOCKED AS YOU ASKED.

Maura and I entered her suite. It was very classy and definitely her taste.

Jane: Maura this is when. I am afraid to sit down.
Maura: Don't be silly it's only furniture.