14

MAURA woke up before me and bought us breakfast.

Maura:  I ate already. I have to get going . I have a meeting to go too. I will see you tonight.

Maura kisses me and leaves. I eat my breakfast.  My daughter calls me and tells me what Avery told them. She tells me that I should of told her.  I told her I didn't want to burden her. She got mad and hung up on me. I knew not to call back. We would discuss it later when she was calmer.  I finished my breakfast and packed the last of Maura and my items than left for work.

At St. IGNACIAS....
Maura: Your parents will be called again. The bishop gave you a chance already. I did what was asked of me. I don't see the bishop forgiving you this time for drugging several girls so you can rape them.

The police arrived and arrested them. One of the officers said he would notify there parents.  I notified the bishop and he immediately showed up with two priests. We had a morning assembly. He asked anyone who has more information to come forward and to tell the detectives.  Afterwards, we had a press conference. The press tried to crucify us after they found out the bishop requested me  to have me lift their suspensions. I resigned immediately. I went and spoke to my girlfriend and told her. She was happy and worried about me. I told her I would be okay. I could start up a clinic for the community  I left the school.

Julianne: Mom people are saying mom resigned. Its not fair. She was only following the bishops orders. I don't want to be part of this school anymore.  You  passed the bar last week.  Please let me go to the school my cousins are going to.   You can start being a lawyer.
Jane: Baby girl I 4 enroll you in the school your cousins go to. As for me,I need to look for a job. It won't be easy.

I helped my daughter get her stuff and we took it to her truck. She left. I went to the office to turn in my resignation letter I had written.  In it, I wrote that Dr. Isles was a good principal.  My daughter would play for another school.  I left with my stuff after saying goodbye to my students and wished them well.  I than drove to meet with the bishop and gave him a few choice words. My mother was present along with my aunt Kiki. They told him they were disappointed in him. We all knew they lost an excellent principal. He knew he messed up not only by his decision.  The girls would have therapy.  The community would take a while including the students and faculty to have faith in him and the catholic school system. I knew my girlfriend removed her funding from the school.  His sole decision was wrong and others in the school would suffer.

Maura: Sweetie, why are you home from school?
Julianne: Mom I didn't like what happened. I will be going to the school my cousins go to. Mom is resigning. She will be looking for a job as a lawyer. What are you going to do?
Maura: I  bought a building and will be opening a clinic to mainly help low income people. I have interviews tomorrow to find doctors, nurses and others who would want to work for me to help our community.

My mother returned later on  and told us she enrolled me and the coach expected me for practice at 3:00 today. I was overjoyed and immediately changed and left for the school.  

Jane: I  have to look for job.I have some money saved to help with expenses here as well as pay my bills.
Maura:J don't worry about it. I will pay and I won't take no for an answer. I know you resigned to support me.  I really appreciate it.  I know you passed the bar. I can hire you to be my lawyer until you get another job.
Jane: I  appreciate it but no thank you.  I will do my resume and send it off. I need to do this on my own.

MAURA tells me she bought a building.  She is looking for employees and volunteers. I told her I would help her order the equipment once she tells me what she needs.

We ate dinner when Julianne came home. She was really excited playing for a team that had several championship the last several years. She said her cousins are excited about her going to their school tomorrow.  I worked on my resume and faxed it to several law firms. I helped Maura. Maura said she would meet several doctors and nurses tomorrow.  She has put an ad for the other positions.
Maura had most of my stuff away. We both were tired and made love before we fell asleep.