15

We all woke up early. Julianne left for her first day of school at a public school. Maura and I went to her clinic to wait for furniture to arrive. Maura drew out where she wanted it all to be placed. She left ms alone with the people delivering  the furniture.  She was meeting people to interview.

A/N

FAST FORWARD MANY YEARS AHEAD.

Maura: Jane made these for our meeting today.
She wrote down the recipe for anyone who wants to try to make them.
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies 🥜🍪

Whip up a batch of these delightful Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies in no time! They're perfectly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, with just the right amount of sweetness.

Ingredients:

1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1 large egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt

Directions:
1️⃣ Mix Ingredients: In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, and egg until the mixture is smooth.
2️⃣ Add Dry Ingredients: Stir in baking soda, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt into the mixture.
3️⃣ Shape Cookies: Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and arrange them in the air fryer basket. Ensure they're spaced apart to allow for spreading.
4️⃣ Pattern and Cook: Flatten each dough ball slightly with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each. Cook in the air fryer at 350°F for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
5️⃣ Cool: Remove the cookies from the air fryer and let them cool on a wire rack before serving to allow them to set properly.

Enjoy these easy and quick peanut butter cookies any time you need a sweet treat. They’re perfect for an after-school snack or a simple dessert!

Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 12 cookies

Listen up everyone my sister Juanita, Sienna,  Tommy,  Halle, and Dominique wanted me to tell you their restaurants will now be open 7 days a week except for major holidays.  They have hired more people to do so. Please tell others so we can help them grow and be more successful.  Please use cash too. I have hired more nurses since several are getting ready to retire. They will start tomorrow.  Jane and I appreciated all the donations made to the charities of your choosing in our names.  We are glad to be back back from our one month honeymoon.  Let's be welcoming to the new nurses tomorrow.  Meeting is adjourned.   Jennifer please unlock the front door so we can use our patients.

I took my coffee cup and two delicious cookies that my wife made up to my office. I had alot of phone calls and emails to respond to. I left Piper and Jennifer make all decisions in my absence. They received extra monies for the work too .They and their husband's were given a two week paid vacation on my yachts to enjoy themselves.