6 Monday

School was busy for us all. Jane and I made sure we had covered up our hematomas.  I was watching Julianne practice softball after school. She was an excellent player. Her mom wasn't there. I eventually left to go home.

Julianne: Mom I am home and Dr. Isles came to watch us girls practice.  The other players informed she does this once in awhile.  My schoolwork is done already.  I am going to get my stuff ready tomorrow and wash my clothes.

Dinner is ready.  I made us some chili turkey dogs with air fried fries and dessert is banana split when we are done with dinner which includes a fruit salad.

We ate our meal and talked about our day.  I cleaned the kitchen.  I left to go for my fifteen mile run.  Again, I met Maura at the park.  We both drank water and we walked back to her place. I used the restroom and we made love in the shower.  I left her darker hickeys. My breasts looked like I had measles with all the ones she left me. My clothes were drying and I was waiting for them before she dropped me off.

Julianne: Avery she is  fucking my principal again.  They both had hickies. I can only imagine what they have what couldn't be seen.

Avery tells me it's okay. We should be happy that my mom finally has moved on from her last relationship that was awful.  She told me not to be top judgemental.  She asked me how my girlfriend was. I told her I ended it because she was being too demanding of my time. My academics sports and family were the most important to me.
Jane: Baby girl I am home. I will see you tomorrow at your practice.  We will have dinner at Maura's house tomorrow.
Julianne: Mom no thank you. I am going to aunt Gloria's for dinner. I mentioned it to you last week.
Jane: I  forgot. I am sorry.

Julianne hugged and kissed my cheek before she went to bed. I text Maura telling her why my daughter wouldn't be there for dinner. She replied no problem and good night.

The following morning we all were at school doing our thing. I did a pop quiz and I found out some of my students shouldn't be in my class yet. I spoke to them individually outside and suggested they ask for a transfer or seek a tutor from a fellow student or outside the school. None of them wanted to transfer out. They wanted to get their two years of language out of the way for college.

I was busy with meetings and working on the school budget which was the norm for me. After lunch, I  suspended a few students for tossing fire crackers in the toilets. The custodian wasn't thrilled nor were their parents when I called them in after the toilets were replaced as well as the cost of labor and the bin for them to be taken to the dump. Some threatened to take me to court. I didn't care for being threatened and referred them to the schools attorneys.

I left work and went home to begin Jane and my dinner.  I knew she was going to watch her daughters softball practice.

Jane was whistling and cheering all of the girls on. My coaches just laughed and later teased her. My mother left while I was in the girls locker room taking a shower. I had a study group for two of my classes and didn't want to be smelly.  The study sessions went well than I left to go to my cousins house for dinner. While waiting, my cousin and I  worked on our school work in her bedroom outside on her balcony drinking ice tea.

Jane arrives in her Boston police t shirt, and hat, black shorts, adidas tennis shoes with no show socks.

Maura: Jane I figured we eat out on the patio since it's a nice day. I have everything outside covered up with nets.
I made us some baked potatoes,steak, side salads and a beer for you,since you like beer and a glass of wine for me.
Jane: It smells delicious and thank you.

Jane pulls out my chair and pushes in in.She kisses my cheek.

Maura:The A's are playing the Astros this Friday evening.  Would you like to go just the two of us after Julianne's softball game?

I  was chewing than swallowed.

Jane: Yes and I will leave some money for my daughter to have dinner with her two cousins and my brother, Frankie and sister in law Laura. She will be staying there this weekend for party for my niece.

Maura: I don't want you to miss it. What day is it?
Jane: It's on Saturday. They are going to my brother, Tommy's restaurant. I was wondering if you liked to come with me.
Maura: I wish I could but I will be on my way to Italy to check on my winery business. My twin sister expects me to be there. I won't be back to work for a week.

We finished our meal and beverages. Jane helped me clean-up. She left to go do some prepping for her classes.  I decided to work out in my fitness room shower and go to bed reading a history novel.

I went home and my daughter was asleep.  I kissed her forehead good night and left to my room to go to work on my school work. I finally decided to go to bed close to ten o'clock.