13

My cousins and aunt finished and now we are eating pizza.

Kiki: Baby girl we all heard you call Maura mom.  I think that means alot to her.
Julianne: I  meant it auntie. I haven't had a two parent hold in Years.  I miss it. My mom loves her to death and I do too. She is very supportive to us both.
Avery: It caught us all off guard.  We are glad you feel comfortable calling her that.  We know you love and respect her.

At Jane's home... we all went to dinner at a Cambodian restaurant.  We just arrived at Jane's home and Jane parked her car along mine in her garage . We finally entered her home.

.Maura: Here is a note from Julianne.  She states she will be sleeping in her new bed. All of my stuff is gone except one bag of both of our stuff not packed which is in the closet and on the chair. She wants us to stay here.
Oh my!

Maura reading it. She states most definitely.  We secure my home and start undressing. Julianne had wrote me a note stating mom make me proud and fuck mom in every room. Love your guys daughter.  Maura blushed and stated she liked our daughters suggestion.  We did just that every single room. We finally made my bedroom the last bedroom. Tomorrow,  merry maid was cleaning thr entire house.  I didn't have to worry about anything. I would text the renters tomorrow that they could begin moving in on Wednesday if they wanted too.

My cousins returned with me to my new home and helped me unpack all my boxes.  It took us over two and half hours to do it.  We sat down after washing up with our water.

Olivia: I still cannot believe you wrote that to your mom.
Julianne: Olivia when else are they going to have a chance to do that when I am always around unless I have plans elsewhere?
Avery: Olivia she has a good point that is all the rooms of Maura's home.
Olivia: Julianne is the bedrooms and bathrooms connected to the bedrooms sound proof?
Julianne: Yes and I am looking forward to it too when I bring a girl back too.
Olivia: Too much information.  Not all of us are sexually active.  Avery and I aren't.

Avery looked up and avoided eye contact with us.

Julianne: Avery WHAT YOU NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE?

Avery started crying . Olivia and I had hugged her. We asked her at the same time. She told us the other night she was raped. Only her parents and my mother Jane knew. Auntie Gloria had him killed. We told her we were so sorry. She said she was examined and told the cops she didn't know who raped her as instructed by auntie Gloria.  She informed is she couldn't have kids. She was heart broken because she wanted to have kids.
We didn't ask her anything else. We just held her. Olivia later took her home and I drove her car to my uncles and aunt's. My uncle saw our faces and knew she told us. My uncle Frankie cried and this was the first time we saw him. We all ended up crying.  We told our cousin if she ever wanted to vent or whatever we would be here for us. We left and Olivia drove me to my new home. On the way,we called my auntie Gloria.

Julianne: auntie this is me. Avery told us. Olivia and I hope he suffered. This ass hole took something precious away from her. She was waiting until she got married. If you hadn't had him killed, I would of and no one would of known.

Olivia looked at me. She didn't say anything.  My aunt told me she knew and that is why she had it handled. She didn't want that memory to stay with me. We both thanked her and I ended the call.

Olivia: I am glad my mother did that. Julianne that would of bugged you for a long time. I see what it does to my mom.

I dropped off my cousin and we said goodbye.   She went inside and I drove home crying knowing  all the pain my cousin Avery would be in especially when she saw a baby.

I finally made it home and took a quick shower. My mom checked on me. She stayed with me holding me and talking to me until I fell asleep.