11

Maura: I showered and changed the bedding that started the washing machine .
Jane: The pancakes with smoked thick bacon with pomegranate juice and strawberries are ready for breakfast .

Maura comes to the dining room and I pull her chair out and push her chair. I kissed her on her left cheek.

Maura: Thanks J. I was smelling the bacon while I made the bed. Oh you made pancakes with chocolate chips in them. I love it and the pancakes are in shape of a heart. How did you do that?
Jane: A cookie cutter I found amongst your  holiday cutters. You have alot of them.

We ate our delicious breakfast and drank our pomegranate juice. We did the dishes together.  We left to go play golf. I called my daughter after we were done golfing and had lunch. My daughter told me they barely finished brunch because they went to bed late. I expected that with no adult supervision and they are teens. She said they ordered pizza and one of the girls picked it up. I told her I would be coming home in about twenty minutes.

Maura: Did they have any adult supervision?
Jane:No but there are cameras. I can see what they are doing.  My daughter knows this and their parents but not her friends. They barely woke up and had pizza. They woke up late.

We listened to jazz as I drove us to Maura's house.  We arrived and I kissed her bye after I removed our golf clubs and golf shoes from my car.

Maura: J thank you. I enjoyed myself as usual. Next week please tell Julianne that her bedroom will be ready when you move in.

Maura ,myself and Julianne  will be living together. I rented out my home furnished.  Half of my clothes and other items I wear are already at Maura's home.

I kissed my girl friend again than left. I arrived at home when the last girl was leaving.

Julianne:Mom we had fun.  The downstairs living room, bathrooms and kitchen are clean. I just started a load of towels.  Please transfer the towels to the dryer.  I am going to take a long nap. I am beat.

I kissed and hugged my daughter.  She left to her bedroom upstairs. I on the other hand wrapped my wrists and hands and started working out on the mma bag. I finished my work out and finished this week's laundry. I went in the back yard with my hot cocoa looking at the leaves changing color and some dropping.The season was changing. I finally went back inside to shower and begin dinner.  I was making my daughter and I Chinese stir fry, egg rolls and white rice for dinner. In the stir fry was chicken.

Julianne: Mom thanks for putting my clean clothes in the boxes that I labeled.  I will start taking boxes of my stuff little by little  before and after school. This way  neither of us will have much to move in on Saturday.  I smelled the Chinese food which woke me up.
Jane: Maura said your bedroom will be  finished by the time we move in.

We sat down to begin eating our dinner.

Julianne: Some of my friends cannot believe your Dr. Isles girlfriend.  They thought she was straight.  They knew you liked women.  They helped me pack some of my boxes too.
Jane: I was wondering why so many of your boxes were sealed with tape.
Julianne: Do I still call her Dr. Isles when we aren't at school or school functions?
Jane: She said it's up to you even during school and activities. People know we are dating and our moving in with her soon.
Julianne: I will have to think about what to call her. I have an idea buy not sure she will like me to call her mom,mommy or something like that. I miss having a two parent or two adult home. It will take some adjusting to do.
Jane: Baby girl you can call her whatever you want to too. MAURA is looking forward to being the adult to care and look out for you. She loves you too. She cannot have children. Hoyt messed up her chances too.

I could see the hurt in my mothers eyes when she mentioned Hoyts name. I know what my own mother went through with that ass hole. I can only imagine what he did to her. I changed the subject because I didn't want my mother to withdraw or start having nightmares again about him. I recall once she was locked up because what he did to her. She lost their child that was both of theirs. We finished eating. I cleaned everything and kissed my goodnight.  I wanted to furnish packing my stuff.  I would only leave out what I would use this morning.

At Mauras home....
Mathew and Carlo thank you for finishing up painting Julianne's bedroom and ensuite.
Carlo: Sis the group was just sealed little while ago after we finished painting. Please don't enter the bathroom.  I left a note to stay out. Just in case merry maid's came to clean the bathroom.

I hugged my brother and brother in law. I paid them for the supplies.  In lieu of paying them, I made them seafood platter with jasmine rice, cheesy drop bread witna nice garden salad and beers for our dinner earlier.  They left a few moments ago. I secured my home and went to my bedroom to get ready for bed.