2

I went for a 15 mile jog and ran into my Maura at the park. She was drinking water and looked like she had ran too with her red face drinking water.

Jane: I didn't realize you ran in this area.
Maura: Hi Jane.  I live about two miles from  here. I try to jog at least three times a day outside or work out in my home. I didn't realize we live near one another.

Jane told me her address. Her neighborhood was a nice one. I come from wealth so my home is lavish and I don't have many of my employees come to my home. We decided to walk back to finish walking off out jog.

MAURA: Would you like to come in to use the restroom and get a night cap?
Jane: I would like to use the restroom but not a night cap. I left my daughter with my two nieces alone. They are teens and sometimes don't make the best choices.  I was the same at their age and even worse. I drove my mother crazy.
Maura: Hmmm - a rebel. I like that.I was nerd.

She let me inside. Her house was gorgeous and I could tell it wasn't inexpensive furniture or decor.  She pointed out the restroom and I entered it to use washed and dried my hands. I exited the restroom and she was now drinking a gatorade and handed me one. I thanked her and sat outside with her for awhile.

Jane: Here is the bottle and thank you. Would you be interested in going to a baseball game with me tomorrow.  My daughter and nieces will probably go shopping or hang out?
Maura: I love to and what time?
Jane: I have tickets for the Oakland A's game. We would have to leave by noon.
Maura: I have box seats.  Please ask your daughter and nieces if they like to be my guests. We can ear there too.  The box seats includes food and beverages.  We can fly their in my helicopter.  This way we won't have to worry about parking.
Jane: A lady who can fly and is gorgeous too.

Maura blushed and thanked me for the compliment.  I told her we would be at her home instead by noon and they would be with me. I left and jogged home.

You gals we will be flying to the Oakland A'S game tomorrow and we have to be at Maura's home by noon.  She has box seats and will be flying us in her helicopter.  So get some sleep and be ready.
Olivia: Auntie Julianne says she is pretty and has a nice caboose.
Jane: Yes she does.

They said they would be ready. I left to go take a shower and get ready for bed. I was in shower and all  I could think of Maura and I kissing.

Maura's shower... I  was done in my shower a few now on bed naked thinking of Jane.I finally fell asleep.

The following morning I had my breakfast after I did my yoga and went to check on my helicopter.  I had it just tune up but it's always good to inspect it. I finished and added some bottle of waters in a ice cooler. I locked up the helicopter and went to get ready in my A's jersey.  I was outside the front of my home with my baseball cap and sunglasses on with my designer jeans and adidas tennis on. Jane and the gals arrived.

Jane: Good afternoon these are my two nieces, Avery Rizzoli who we call baby girl too and my niece Olivia O'Reilly. 
Maura: It's nice to meet you all. Please drive in hangar. It's open.  I will meet you there.

Jane drove them there. I unlocked the door and we all got in. I had Jane sit up front with me. I told them to put on the head phones on and fill free to drink the wager in the ice chest. I started up the helicopter and flew it out of the hangar and landed it . I got out, closed the hangar door and locked it. I turned on the alarm and got back into the helicopter.

Maura: We will be there in about 15 minutes.  I am hoping after the game we can go to the wharf and have dinner if we all don't eat much. If not, we can site see and and get some snacks. I have extra sweat shirts and jackets for later on by Avery.  They should fit everyone. If not,  we will buy some that do on the wharf.

Maura spoke what was below as the gals used binoculars as I kept my eyes on her. I knew she knew I was only looking at her.  She blushed and  looked adorable.
We finally landed in an area reserved for VIP ticket holders. Maura had her own parking area to fit her helicopter or four vehicles.