7

The week went by quickly. My daughter was at my daughter's house. She had text me with a group photo of then with them having a slice of piece in their mouths. The game was nice and relaxing. We stayed the night in Oakland at lovely bed and breakfast inn. We made love and fell asleep.  The following morning we took a shower and ate breakfast than flew back to Maura's. She said goodbye wih a nice kiss than flew off to the airport.  I would of loved to go with her but had responsibilities.  I had recorded the game for family to watch the game. We watched it before we left for my nieces party. We arrived and ate lunch with family and friends. My brother Frankie and his wife had keys to a new vehicle for my niece. They bought her a newer version of my BMW. She said she would sell her Nissan and give them the money.  My sister in law suggested they donate it and this is what she planned on doing later today once she cleaned her stuff out of it. My daughter and I gave her a visa card to spend on whatever she wanted.  My brother Tommy the dentist and my sister in law the orthodontist gave my niece a gorgeous Tiffany bracelet.  My old partners gave her cash.  My parents gave her clothes she been wanting.  My other aunt's and cousins along with her friends gave her money and trip to Italy.  We all enjoyed the lunch and left.

Julianne: Mom how come your girlfriend didn't come?
Jane: She isn't my girlfriend yet. She had to go to Italy to meet with her twin sister for their family winery business for the week.
Julianne: Hmmm no strings attached. You sound like. Never mind. I am going to go play my Playstation online with my friends from Boston.

Julianne did that while I did some laundry that worked out in our fitness room for over an hour an half. I finished the laundry and took a nice hot bath. I called Maura and it went to voice mail.

My cell rang while I was asleep.  I noticed it was Jane.  I returned her call. She told me Avery received a new BMW and was donating her Nissan to charity. She loved her gifts especially the trip to Italy. I asked her why Italy. Jane told me they had family still there.  She would go in the summer with the rest of us for awhile.  I talked to Jane for awhile before I decided to take a nap.

Julianne made us dinner. I cleaned up and we watched a few movies eating popcorn and drinking sodas. We finally went to bed.  In my dreams, all I could think of what my daughter stated about Maura being my girlfriend.  I works talk to her in person about this.

I landed and flew Everlasting helicopter to the winery. 
Katelyn: Sis how was your flight?
Maura:  It was very long. How is your dating going?
Katelyn: I am seeing a man and its not going well. I am getting a restraining order.

I unpack my things and we go out on the patio with the others eating lunch and having our three hour meeting.

Maura: I cannot believe one of our area got a disease. 
Katelyn:  We were able to stop it before it went further.  We have enough grapes of the rosé so it will be okay. How's your love life going?

Before I could answer security tells us it's my boyfriend at the gate and is mad because of the restraining order. I called him and told him we were no longer a couple.  I ended the call and blocked his number.

Maura: I am seeing a coworker and its going well. She is intersex and has a daughter who is a junior high at my school.  Her mother is an ex  homicide detective from Boston. She teaches Italian and is the varsity basketball coach. Her daughter plays softball and is quite good at it. She plays basketball but haven't seen her play but her mom says she has played varsity since she was a freshman.  She also is exceptional in her academics.  She wants to be an architect when she gets older.  Her portfolio is just working!
Katelyn: You seem to be quite invested in such a short time.
Maura: They are Boston Red Sox fans too.

Katelyn started laughing after dinner. She said tomorrow we would be waking up early. We needed to get to bed.  She was dating a woman who was intersex too and she lived in the house on the ranch.

We went to our rooms. I took a shower and took my medicine with my colloidal silver and text Jane before I went to bed. Jane responded saying she  missed me.  I was glad to hear that. I knew I would be dreaming about her.