(7) HAPPINESS AT HILL

Festivals make lives beautiful in the way where we can meet a kind of happiness which we haven't expected ever

Festivals make lives beautiful in the way where we can meet a kind of happiness which we haven't expected ever. An occasion like that was going on in Dwarka, and that was the great Raivatak festival. Whole Dwarka had been decked up so am I too.

After all, I am going to meet my Parth after twelve long years. I should get some compliments from him. I remember each of his compliments for me which were sweeter than caramel even. I didn't like those compliments just because he had praised me. It was the pace of his emotions through those compliments which had engulfed my heart.

Reaching at the huge place where everyone was roaming around happily, I found Parth looking there standing at a cliff. I walked towards him with slow steps.

"I had expected to get a welcome like this from you, Madhav!" Parth spoiled my plan of surprising him even without looking at me.

I knew that he would sense me yet I couldn't resist my mischievous side, the very essence of my personality.

"I have made your expectation true, but I haven't received any reward for that. I didn't expect something like that from you, Parth!" Placing hands on my hip, I complained in a sulky tone since he hadn't turned to me and hadn't hugged me.

He turned towards me holding the same emotions in his eyes which his eyes had held on the day of our first meeting. Witnessing the same emotion once again overwhelmed me. I too rushed towards him who was doing same, and pulled him into a hug which was the most desirable one for us in all those desperate days of twelve long years.

"I had imagined this moment each time when we both would sit together to spend time, and I would be graced by your smile beside me," he managed to speak in my extra tight grip. I could sense his chocked words due to the affect of being captured by me.

"It's no different in my case either. Before we get lost in our long conversation let me show you the fair in short. This occasion deserve your attention unlike someone," I released him as I had to make him see the fair till the point where someone was standing to capture him again, to mesmerise him.

I showed and explained our surrounding to him. Finally, we reached at the point where I wanted to stop him.

"I thought only I had the capability to make you lost, but I was wrong. I guess I have a competitor," I faked a sad sigh at his lost sight.

"It's nothing like that, Madhav. I was appreciating the selflessness of that girl," he was looking at the girl who was busy in choosing bangles for her maids and making them wear on her own.

"Girls are always selfless. They remains dedicated towards their maternal family as a maiden, and after getting married their dedication gets divided equally in between their maternal family and in laws," I diverted his statement towards a general prospective only to pull his leg.

"Do you know that girl?" He asked.

"I can't see her properly. Let me observe her. Then only I can say anything," I acted like focusing my gaze at the girl to figure out his identity.

He couldn't notice that I was putting an act, because all his attention was acquired by that girl. Distance hadn't hindered him to derive her personality inside and out. I smiled at him, secretly.

"The resembles you in her smile, in her carefree attitude. I feel like she's strongly connected with you," his voice was lost unlike his heart.

"Of course, she's, because she's my younger sister Subhadra. She's younger sister to me in age, but a strict mother to me in her attitude," I introduced her to him, finally. He was kinda surprised over the identity of the girl who made him fall for her faster than the speed of thunderstorm's appearance in sky.

"Can she be strict even?" His gaze shifted towards Subhadra again, involuntarily.

"Yes, but only for me," I replied in a pride filled tone since that side of hers was exclusive for me.

"And for others!" His lost voice made me laughed out, loudly.

"You can ask your question directly to me, Parth. I am sure your question is something different about her," I assured him through my smiling eyes only to see him searching words in shyness.

"I never have thought that love will make the great Savyasachi speechless in this way," I patted his back with a pity look.

"I have fallen for your sister, Madhav. I love her, and want to make her love me back. Can you make a way out for me?" He was shying in the way as if he was proposing me.

"Sure, I am always there for helping lovers. I will make you stay closer to her, but rest is up to you," I wrapped my arm around his shoulder conveying my promise to him.

"I am sure that my love for her will be felt and accepted by her," he was quite confident of winning his love.

"If she doesn't love you back then also you will remain connected to her as a cousin. So, no need to worry," he stared at me with shocked eyes making me start my laughing session once more.

"You are making me nervous," he accused me with sad eyes.

"No, not at all. I was just trying to boost your morals up," I flashed an innocent look gaining his smile with an internal thought of I am impossible.

The making of a love story was on its way who was going to make future and to shine brighter.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏