Chapter 3

10 years old Thyme

The little Alpha school life wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, being Kevin also exist in his same class. And all thanks to his two friends Dew and Nani who isn't a big fan of Kevin anyway. The two boys keeps him company in the classroom, they also share same interest like Thyme's and having Dew and Nani as friends makes his school life so much easier. But in reality no matter how much Thyme tried to ignore Kevin, the Omega always makes him mad over things which is not even related to him. Thyme really try hard not to get affected from the Omega boy. Even after been in same class for months Thyme still doesn't understand why he get bother or affected maybe because his siblingswhole heartedly accepted the Omega. He doesn't understand why his siblings are a fan of that mouse Kevin. Kevin is nothing but a bad influence on his brother and sister. Kevin always try to be friends with everyone in the class, laughing, giggling, talking non-stop about all kind of stuff. He always gets up without permission. He also talk with various boys and girls from different class. He rolled his eyes whenever someone new approaches Kevin for friendship thinking he is smart. He hates it when teacher praises him for giving her a helping hand by doing small stuff for her. But to be honest the true Kevin nobody know how meaner the Omega boy is, the smirk he shoot at Thyme direction often at times, when Si and Tim spend time with him only proofs that he just want to show the Alpha, how much his siblings likes him, show Thyme that he is better than him. Thyme doesn't like anything Kevin does with his siblings, he hates the most when Kevin decide to spend his whole day at his house during weekends. Thyme always make sure to run away to his friends house before Kevin even reaches at his and only goes back when Kevin left from his place. Since now he started to despise the Omega more than ever. Thyme tried his best not to think much about Kevin barging into their life like he belongs their but there were also time when he just couldn't stop himself from getting affected from the boy absence. Like when he went on a month long vacation to Dubai during summer holidays. Thyme was going crazy, his mood was always sour for some reason. No matter how much he try to keep him busy and entertained with his friends and stuff Kevin often barge in his head, he was sure it's all because he's taking break from studies but he doesn't  wanted to acknowledge the fact that out of nowhere Kevin absense began to bother him. He make him things to do he hates the most. His started behaving normal when finally the school resume again and he got busy with studies and attending the same class with Kevin once again.

It was another day for Thyme. He was trying to force himself not to think about his last encounter with the Omega boy, his words get to him in best way. But unfortunately he knew it wasn't going to be a good day for the birthday boy. Since his parents organize triplets 10th birthday party in their mansion with close family friends and important business partners. Thyme couldn't help but wait for the Omega boy to visit and leave already so that he can get over with whatever shit Kevin would made him feel on his special day. Until yesterday Kevin look hella excited for Si and Tim's birthday party. Thyme even heard the Omega boy during class that he even bought surprise presents for Si and Tim. At the moment Thyme was trying to distract himself but Dew and Nani suddenly start to talk about last evening "haha...I can't forget the scared look of that Omega.... I told you that he's a scary cat. ....... really it was so much fun". There goes Thyme plan about not thinking of Kevin in gutter. But he couldn't stop himself from chukling thinking about last night.  Dew and Nani began talking about the prank they plan and pull on Kevin after school yesterday, and how much they made the Omega angry. While Si and Tim were busy with other friends from their class. Thyme glance around the living room, beautifully decorated with balloons, flowers,  glitter scarfs, lights and what not, five tiered huge birthday cake with three different  flavour and each of the kid name was written respectively was places in the centre. Everyone was already present his friends, their parents friends, except for the dumb Omega Kevin and his parents. Thyme was sure they were invited, afterall Mew and Gulf are his parents best friends. Also his mommy really love Kevin like his own child for whatever reason. Thyme wanted to shrug his thoughts about why the Omega isn't here yet, maybe because of last night why should he care? he should be happy and relieved for not having to deal with mouse tonight on his 10th birthday party but his heart wasn't feel at ease for some reason. Once again no matter how much he wanted to stop himself from thinking about the Omega, the ladt words of Kevin spat on him last night only makes him mad.