Chapter 23

Kevin spit out in shock "What?" The Omega looks like seconds away from punching his Alpha mate after hearing Thyme's nonsense words. The Alpha suddenly felt dumbfounded after realizing what he actually said out loud. Now thinking hard about it he actually ask something like that because the sweet metallic taste of Kevin's red is so good. Just like his personal brand of heroine and It's fucking delicious and so additive just like s heroine that taste like dark berries in chocolate. And the urge to drink him up and suck him down was so strong  that it was insane but he control himself for repeating those stupid words again. Since it was a very new thing for him to taste his Omega mate plus he doesn't wanted to scare the Omega by any means with that ofcourse. Thyme doesn't really know What to do anymore. He just wanted to stop fighting from now and maybe they can atleast try to get along so he blurted out the first thing came into his mind "I don't like it... I don't feel good to see you with Jose.  You have to stop being him once for all. You're leading the other Alpha on and that is not fair".  Thyme wasn't expecting but Kevin doesn't seems to look surprised at all with Thyme's words. He just rolled his eyes stating "I'm not playing with Jose. He really likes me, make me laugh and happy. Maybe in future we can be more than friends. You didn't have to worry about me for leading him on or not leading him on. Plus there's nothing between you and me we only kiss and make out a little which isn't a big fucking deal. So mind your own business and leave me alone". Thyme was fuming in anger now. This brat never listen. The Alpha gritted out his teeth "Kevin You're my Omega. You will do as I say?. It's an order and you don't have a fucking choice to deny my words". Kevin spit out in anger "What the fuck is your Omega.  You dont own me Thyme Guntituthon. How dare you to order me. I'm not yours and will never be. You and me. We are done for good. Never ever approach me again and dare to demand things because I give a damn what you want and what you think?". Thyme angrily blurted out "That's not going to happen Omega. You and I both know. You're made for me. And I know you only let Jose touch you to pissed me off. Because  you know I'm watching you. But now enough is enough. This has to stop".

Kevin replied chukling viciously "Don't think you're so important because you're not Thyme. I'm with Jose because he like me. He is always good to me and really take care of me. And he really doesn't  like it when you mess with me and make me upset". Thyme growl loudly looking his Omega mate with dark angry eyes "That fucking Alpha shouldn't be meddling in our business. He should be no one to you". Thyme had enough. He can't pretend that Kevin and Jose closeness doesn't bother him. Because it fucking does. He want Kevin all for himself without have to share him with others. His mate is the only meant for him the best sexiest thing he had ever seen in his entire life and he wants to own it in front of everyone and for that his Omega mate need to stop being a brat firstand foremost. Kevin blink dumbly taking two step back. He doesn't look scared neither angry but greatly pissed and mad. The Alpha  inwardly kick himself for making his his mate his mad. He sigh hard thinking before they ended up fighting like always Thyme decide to go for a change this time. His eyes soften for his mate and he took a steps forward to cup Kevin's both cheeks gently in his hands as he brought their face closer to kiss and make up but the Omega turned his head to his side. But Thyme was stubborn as he glued his big warm body against Kevin's body making the Omega to goes still and rigid once again but he doesn't looks mad or disgusted anymore. But the Omega stays silent as if thinking deeply about something. Thyme knows his Omega mate wants him too but being a big brat he like to get on his nerves more than to say it directly how much he wants him. Kevin didn't move so Thyme hands advances as they travel towards south cupping Kevin's both as.s. The Alpha  align their body against each other by carrying and lifting the Omega up. Kevin's by reflex wrapped his hands around Thyme's neck still deeply lost in his own thought. Kevin weight seems to be perfect on his hands and The Alpha could held his brat Omega like this for forever. Even though he shouldn't be doing this in school but he can't stop himself and began to rub his erection between his mate's legs until Kevin comes out of his daze and moaned in pleasure "Ahh... ohh fucking goddess "