Chapter 24

This was it. Thyme will leave him alone for the rest of his life but then the Omega knew this will never be the case. He knew he fucked Jose up badly. Today he went too far and probably cross the line too. But it was all Thyme's fault. He should have started the conversation with 'kevin let start fresh or hey I started liking you' instead of talking all that bullshit and crap. Thyme made him angry and mad before fucking this all things. But still fuck Thyme Guntituthon for demanding unnecessary bullshit from him like that. Kevin just wanted to pissed his brainless mate off, and by no means he wanted Thyme to go and kill Jose, who is nothing but just a very good friend to him. Thyme look was furious and as much as the terrified Omega like to stay away from angry rageful Thyme, Kevin can't. He need to stop his brainless mate soon, not in a million years he would like to go to see Thyme in jail. Kevin immediately gets up and run as fast as he can. Unfortunately Jose was already coming to find Kevin behind the school. Kevin doesn't had time to think logically when his eyes landed on Jose and Thyme closing the distance between them. Kevin run faster he was sure that Thyme wouldn't hurt him as much as he'd like to hurt or kill Jose at the moment. Jose has always been incredible friend and he doesn't  deserve such death from his dumb mate. Kevin run as fast as possible even shocking himself from his speed and Thyme growl at Jose but before his punch landed on Jose face, the Omega Kevin jump on Thyme's  back grab his neck and made them both to  fell down harshly on the ground.

Kevin hissed loudly when Thyme big body weight puncture his ribs. His plan was to push Thyme away but ended up grabbing his neck and falling down to prevent the mother fucking punch. Thyme was in so much rage he ended up pushing Kevin away and went to grab Jose again but Kevin cried out loudly "Alpha Stop. I lied to You". Thyme's fist pause mid air and he turned his head towards Kevin who was on the ground, clutching his stomach. His eyes were red and tears fell on his cheeks and Kevin look like in extreme pain. Few more students approach towards the three after hearing the commotion. But before Thyme could approach towards his injured mate, Jose ghasp and approach his Omega friend on the ground "Oh fuck... Kevin ... babe. ..are you alright?". Thyme slowly got down on the ground near Kevin's  foot without saying anything he just staredat the Omega in silence. Thyme look so scared and panicked after realizing he had hurt his mate accidentally. He even forget his plan to attack Jose, who was holding him closer to himself. But before the three could say anything their class teacher approach and question "What's going on here. Are you three fighting by any means. Thyme did you bully Kevin again?". Before Thyme could answered. Kevin breathlessly lied "Oh no no.. Miss Jenny. I'm fine". One things Kevin wanted to make sure no one know about him getting hurt so badly. His mom won't let go the matter if ever he comes to know Thyme hurt him physically. Plus their parents relationship will greatly affect because of this incident. Miss Jenny look at Jose in question.  The Alpha tried to accuse Thyme pointing "I dont know what happened Miss Jenny.. but I think Thyme was bullying  Kevin....". Then she transfer her attention to Thyme and look in question. Thyme gulped and open his mouth "Miss .....I.....". Kevin interrupted his mate and stated glaring Jose "I said it was my fault and it was an accident. Thyme didn't hurt me". He glared at Jose and Thyme making both Alpha mouth to shut up. The two had never seen this side of Kevin before as they both obliged silently.

Miss Jenny look all confused like the all others were looking at the three. She ask Kevin looking concerned "Oh Kevin dear you smell like pain and doesn't look well. Take your time to get freshen up, but I need you all three in my office in next 15 minutes". All three nods their head and Miss Jenny left the spot after ordering. Jose help Kevin to stand up on his feet while the Omega gut hurt like mother fucking bitch. Kevin was breathless and sweating feeling extreme pain. Thyme just kept looking at his hurting mate like an idiot. While Jose look all confused with everything happened with them. Kevin pinch his eyes and step away from Jose then asked "Thyme. Jose. Go to Miss Jenny office. I'll be there in few". As Kevin turned around to leave Thyme finally spoke up he asked looking all worried "Kevin... Are you really okay?. You doesn't look well". Before Kevin could answer Jose groan at Thyme "What the hell was that Guntituthon? Are you mad or what?". Thyme didn't answer Jose he looked at Kevin and explain "Kevin.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident".  Kevin took a deep breath and order sternly "I want you two to leave me alone for now. I will see you at Miss Jenny office". Kevin had just taken a step or two when Thyme called his mate once again "Kevin!.... why did you lied all those crap?". The Omega flatly answered "To pissed you off". Then he again turned around and walk away towards the Omega washroom. After reaching inside the washroom Kevin heard two Omegas who were talking about hot and sexy Thyme Guntituthon which made Kevin to groan "Stop talking about Thyme and just Get out of here". The two girls immediately left the washroom hearing Kevin pissed off tone. When he was alone in the washroom Kevin immediately pressed his back after closing the door and slide down on the floor clutching his stomach. Never has hurt anything before this much. His brainless mate why has to be so strong and hard like a fucking concrete wall from head to toe.

After 25 minutes Kevin make himself presentable and he slowly walk towards Miss Jenny office. On his way he can hear murmuring and got few side eyes. In just a span of 10 minutes all kind of rumours already spread in the entire school. Finally when the Omega reached he see Miss Jenny, the two Alpha were already sitting in front of Miss Jenny. Kevin saw through the glass door. Miss Jenny motioned Kevin to come inside the room which Kevin slowly did and Miss Jenny stated "Kevin it's nice to see you all fine. Sit down please". Kevin took place in between the two Alpha because for obvious reason that was the only chair empty. Once Kevin took his seat between Thyme  and Jose, Miss Jenny again spoke "So I've heard both Thyme and Jose version of story. I want you tell me what exactly happened there". Kevin can feel two Alpha and Miss Jenny eyes on him but he decide to ignore the two Alpha beside him and focus on Miss Jenny. Kevin stated "So... Umm... actually Thyme and I were kissing behind the school and Jose saw us and got jealous. He started yelling and accusing him Thyme for snatching me from him. Thyme was just trying to protect me from Jose anger but when I tried to get in between he accidentally push me to the ground. I know it was just an accident he didn't mean to harm me. Jose is just a good friend and Thyme is the one I like and he's more than a friend". Thyme jaws dropped until the floor hearing his mate story. He was so shocked and hell surprise because Kevin blurted the same thing Thyme stated few minutes ago. How can that be possible?. Thyme guess he knows know why, because they're fated mates. And for the first time Thyme felt good knowing they're really meant to for each other.

On the other hand Jose look shocked and speechless. While Thyme began to look smug at the other Alpha when Kevin takes his side because if it was other way around he'd have definitely killed Jose for sure. Miss Jenny frown then breath out "Oh, It means Jose you are lying. I'm really disappointed in you. You know Kevin is an Omega and you need to be very careful around them. This is a very serious issue. I need to speak to your parents about this matter". Thyme and Kevin exchange horror look with each other then Thyme politely muttered "Oh Miss Jenny I think it's not a big deal. Can you please just let this one time go. Our parents doesn't know about our relationship... I don't want them to find about us in this way... We are ready to forget about this incident  and we will never talk about it after all we are all friends at the end of the day ". Thyme tried his best to convince  Miss Jenny. The Alpha doesn't care it just he doesn't want his parents to know about him loosing his temper in school. His mommy will surely house arrest him for the life time. Miss Jenny sigh thinking hard. Thyme has always been a bright student, top in the class Plus, eldest son of Sarawat Guntithanon. Miss Jenny couldn't ignore his plead. She look at Jose and ask "You need to apologize to Thyme and Kevin. Jose. You have to move on in life. Find someone else who can treat you like Kevin treat Thyme or vice versa". Both Thyme and Kevin look at Jose in serious way. Poor Jose had no other option than to agree. He felt clueless thinking what was his fault for fuck sake to apologise anyway he decide to obliged Miss Jenny. Jose muttered "I'm really sorry Thyme. And Kevin, I didn't really mean to hurt you. I hope Thyme take very good care of you". Kevin smile and replied first "It's alright Jose" then Thyme responded "It's alright Jose... You don't  have to worry I'll always take care of Kevin".

Share your thoughts.  Please  vote and comment ❤️

Next update after 55 vote and 55 comments.

Next update : Thyme 18 years old