Chapter 20

It was weekend morning when Thyme woken up got fresh and walk downstairs to take his breakfast. He was upset and annoyed at everyone and everything since he come back after meeting Kevin that night. Tine took one glance at his son and question "Couldn't sleep well again?". In response Thyme shrug his shoulder as he started serving himself breakfast in his plate. Tine and Sarawat glanced each other shaking their head they seems to be little clueless about their son behaviour now a days and before they could say or ask anything to Thyme the two parent saw their daughter walk with pink and purple hair that looks like disaster. At the sight Thyme roll his eyes on his sister wired appearance thinking if this is a new fashion trend cause he haven't seen any one wearing pink and purple bird nest on their head. Sarawat was stunned at his daughter's hair but he didn't dare to comments any and settled for pursing his lips. Tine sigh hard and rub his forehead until Si walk closer to his father giving Sarawat a hug greeting "Good Morning Daddy". Sarawat pressed a kiss on his daughter's head inhaling her scent before greeting "Good morning princess" Si giggles and took her seat on the dinning table. Before she greet her mommy and brother goodmorning. The Omega mommy question his daughter "Si, babygirl, please explain me in which part of the world this hair style is trending or are you still half asleep?". Si whine and replied "Mommy.. I'll fix it later. Right now let me eat in peace. Im very hungry". Tine sigh hard it is just Saturday morning and he already feel exhausted. Tine look over Sarawat then to his son and ask "Thyme, baby we both need to talk to you".

Thyme shrink on his chair, he already wanted to dissappear before the conversation start for some reason. But since  Si was present she took the opportunity to tease her brother "Bhai you're really fucked up this time again". Thyme glared at his mean sister if only look could kill but her brother response made Si to laugh and stick  out her  tongue. Sarawat breathout "Darling.. please don't make the things worse for mommy and daddy". Si agreed and put her finger on the lips like a good girl which is miles apart from her true nature to be honest. Before the conversation start Tine put more chicken sausage into Thyme's plate causing Thyme to frown and question "Mommy you didn't poisoned it". Tine rolled his eyes responding "No baby if I want to kill you I have more fun ways to do it". Thyme nods as he took bite of sausages and patiently waited for his parents to start speaking cause inwardly he is loosing shit again. Tine took a deep breath then finally started "You know. How much my friend Gulf is upset with you. With me". Thyme softly mumble hearing Kevin's mommy name "No". Tine continous "He told me that I'm complete disgrace to the universe for bringing  you into this world". Before Thyme could react Sarawat shockingly asked "Are you serious? When did he say that?. If I remember He just told you that he's very upset with Thyme being an year older he let that happen". Thyme rolled his eyes realizing his mommy was just exaggerating. But Thanks to his dad he didn't let him fell into the trap whatever his mommy was planning against him.  Si on the other hand burst into laughter saying "Mommy good one. But let me tell you Bhai become really famous in our school specially after that day ....". Thyme glared very hard at his sister but Si added ".... ofcourse playing that amazing football match". Thyme grinned at his swert sister atlast she is not a mean bit.ch to him while Tine throw his hands in the air stating "Fine... Gulf didn't said that but My friend is upset Thyme Guntituthon  and I want you to go and apologise to Mew and Gulf".

Thyme look stunned and shocked how could his mommy ask him. He will never apologise it wasn't his mistake. Sarawat grabs his Omega wife's hand and softly muttered "Baby, don't stress. Our son is smart". Sarawat then transfer his attention on Thyme explaining "Son, You know Mew and Gulf are very old and very good friends to us. For the sake of our friendship we must fix our relationship". Thyme immediately  grunt "What?! Dad? You too?. No. I won't apologise". Tine glared at his son like he already wanted to throw his son out of the planet. He never forces Thyme to do something he doesn't want too but he also cannot loose his best friend. Tine has been observing Gulf reserve behaviour whenever they meet. Years ago what happened Gulf and Mew didn't  complain and stayed in contact  but now it wasn't like anymore Though he didn't said or complain about anything but he sure fix his breaking friendships before things get more worse between two best friends. Si agreed nodding her head "Our parents are right bhai. You should  go and apologise to Kevin's parents". Thyme take his words back. His sister SI is not sweet infact he want to throw all the food on her face including the containers. But if  he actually do anything such, everything will get more worse for the Alpha. So he settled down by showing middle finger to his Omega sister.

Days gone when omegas were innocent, naive  and fragile. Now days Omegas are manipulative and brats. Period. Si whine and complain to his father "Daddy did you saw bhai gave me middle finger". Tine felt more exhausted he wanted to pull his hair in frustration watching his two children fighting like 5 years old on the dinning table as he look up at the little chandelier hung on the top while Sarawat sigh out "Darling please ... and Thyme you too behave". Si shoulder slump as she sigh very loudly and decide to concentrate on her food now. Sarawat then glanced at his exhausted wife as he tried to convince his eldest again "C'mon son. You can do this much for us. Gulf and Mew consider you all like their own children.  Even though You and Kevin never get along. For us. This is the least you can do to help, save our precious friendship. Please try yo understand". Thyme sigh out "You guys know I didn't do anything wrong that day. For what you are asking me to apologise to them? Infact nothing happened between me and Kevin that day". Tine shook  his head in dissapointment he flatly stated "It doesn't matter. The only things matter for me and for your father is our friendship with our best friends. Kevin parents are more than siblings to us. And we don't want your and Kevin's differences ruined our relation". Sarawat  in the end firmly added "Son, People are talking and try to  understand how would they feel to hear something disgusting about their son even though nothing happened. We need to do the damage control from our part and this is the only way left". Thyme quickly cover his face and groan in frustration. After Sarawat final verdict there was no room for Thyme to argue more or decline his father statement.  He can't break free soon enough after breakfast Tine choose the best decent clothing for his son to wear and even comb his hair and perfumes like he was 5 years old again. It was very embarrassing but Tine was sticking to his side like a glue making sure his son doesn't run away before they reach at Mew's mansion. God Thyme  felt like suffocating It was against his will to apologise. First time in history Thyme  Guntituthon felt like a looser. He  never apologise to anyone without doing any mistake but here he was few steps and minutes away to change the history. 

After 20 minutes Thyme entered inside Kevin's house enterance. Gulf was already standing at the enterance to welcome Tine and his son out of courtesy. He look least interested to meet Guntituthon's at the moment Gulf expression says it all that how much he dislike Tine's eldest. The two always make sure not to cross path with each other. Though Gulf always been fond of Tim amd Si but he never showed affection towards Thyme since the night Thyme declare about him hating his son and called Kevin names on his 10th birthday night right in front of him. Gulf had never forget how much his son cried and suffer insecurities. He started believing in Thyme's words that he is really ugly, weak and scaredy cat. It took years for Kevin to build up his self confidence and comes back to this place but once again Thyme successfully destroyed his son reputation. On the other hand Thyme knew that Gulf has hated him even more than his son did from years. Gulf wasn't expecting the visit of Thyme with Tine and Sarawat. But now Tine's son was standing between his parents. Gulf narrowed his eyes in suspicion at Thyme and ask "Tine, what your son is doing here?". Gulf eyes were boring into Thyme's and the poor boy look at his mommy to answer immediately so that Gulf look away from him. Thyme never felt this embarrassing but when he saw Kevin walk down the stairs case looking confused with a deep frown. The Alpha felt miserable he had told his mate thst he will leave him alone but now he's  standing in his house with his mean parents. Tine softly and nervously chukled and replied "G, My son Thyme is here to meet you. He  wants to apologise for what happened that day in the locker room ". Thyme gulp hard and when his eyes connect with  Kevin, his mate look equally embarrassed, panicked and flushed as he gulped hard. Right after that Mew joined everyone in the living room. The Alpha man stand right in front of his son blocking the view of  Kevin as if to protect his son from Thyme. The teenage Alpha inwardly groan "God, kill me now!".

Share your thoughts.  Please vote and comment❤️

For next update 50 votes and 50 comments