Chapter 31

It's been one whole week, Tim left and he didn't contacted his mommy or daddy, not even once. Tine lost his mind when he found out Tim left his phone back at home so that his father doesn't track him down, damn the boy was serious when he said he wants to be alone for a while. And Tine never thought his son would go ahead and consider such option just to get away from his crazy fam. The Omega  mommy only prays that wherever his son is atleast he's safe and happy. Ever day Tine was worried and concerned for his second son since he moved out, he didn't even recovered from a seperation anxiety which given by his second son, he received a call from school this morning. This time his daughter successfully bestowed more tension and stress on his head. The Omega mommy once again began to loose his shit, he was pissed on his daughter for a change nowadays. Tine drives back Si, towards their mansion while trying to keep his cool. The car was in full silence. Thankfully Si was silently sitting looking out of the window sensing how angry her mommy was. The Omega mommy wanted to disown her daughter right there but ofcourse he couldn't do that so he was now taking Si back home. he never thought his daughter would be someone who will threatened her teacher. Tine was already upset since his husband left him for business trip for a week right after Tim left. And he was yet to find a solution about Thyme and Kevin problem but before he could do that. Si decide to bring more trouble into his chaotic life. And now he had no idea what to do with his evil daughter. Last seventeen years with his children were so easy for him to deal with everything but now the Omega mommy couldn't help but explode on everything around him. Si is just eighteen like Thyme and Tim but she has born to punish Tine for some reason. This was the third time in a week Tine was visiting to principal office because of Si free spirit nature. She has becoming a big ball of bad energy day by day. The Omega mommy doesn't understand how his husband still find her the cutest little thing ever happened to them and ready to do anything for her sake while Tine think she's on her way to be the pure demon who reincarnated into his beautiful and precious daughter and finally decide to take over her body.

Tine is now really afraid to think what kind of Omega she would become in future and what she will do to her poor mate cause frankly Tine is now afraid to even cross a glance with her. He was trying to be okay until his alpha boys were a troublemaker giving him stressful life but after today's incident he just wanted to lock himself in his bedroom and not to talk to or care about any of his children. As Tine pull his car inside his mansion premises Si muttered "Mom I would rather you scold me instead of giving this bad vibe all day long". Tine fumed more his scent gave more bad vibe as he narrowed his eyes at his daughter but Si quickly purses her lips adding "...ofcourse unless if that's what you want to do. Who am I to stop you anyway". Thankfully Si understood when to shut his mouth otherwise Tine had really transported her to another planet. The Omega mommy parked his car and stepped out slamming his door shut before stating to his daughter "I'm incredibly dissapointed in you Si. You have no right to barge in your teacher's  house with the group of your stupid friends and threatened her to abolish her dictatorship. This is the most ridiculous thing you've ever did". After saying Tine  immediately started walking inside the enterance. while Si whine from behind "Oh God, Mom please stop over reacting for once. Miss Nee  is a pure witch. She only want to rule on us poor and innocent soul". Tine shoot a look of disbelief  and dissapointment at Si directions after hearing Si calling herself pure and innocent which she is certainly not. The Omega mommy breath out getting himself under control. As soon as Tine was about to climb the staircase he saw his eldest son Thyme was sitting on the couch still looking grumpy for sending Tim away which Tine already started to regret but he wasn't in a mood to deal with another reason of his anxiety.  He is only thirty six years old but already feeling like an old person atleast from last few weeks.

Since Tine return back to his husband, his life has completely  changed, for good. His husband made everything easy and simple for him even though Sarawat was tottaly opposite of simple and easy. But Tine has loved every bit of it until now. But since his children turned eighteen every passing day only got worse and worse. Only the best part of his life is his mate, Sarawat Guntithanon the best Alpha of the world. Wat promised him that he will devote himself to Tine, love him and cherish him and true to his words. Sarawat filled his life with so much love and pampered him so much. He never once made him upset but Tine wants more, his husband's undivided attention. Right now he wants to put his children for adoption so that he can live with his husband tension free make new babies who takes up after him, all his wonderful qualities. But at the moment he can't help and felt annoyed for tackling their children problems all alone which he's not liking it. If only he can ask his husband to come back home to him, make love to him leaving all his important work, so that he can forget he is a mommy of three teenagers who started to get on his nerves and make his life more and more difficult every passing day. Tine groan and turn to his side after laying on the bed, he closed his eyes tightly, pressed his face on his mate's pillow to inhale the mild scent that still lingered of his mate, but it wasn't enough for Tine to calm him down. He needed a real thing in his grasp.

The Omega mommy wanted a much needed break from all his worries and fears. He wanted to go away somewhere alone with his husband,  leaving the three people he love the most in the whole world behind because he wasn't liking them at the moment. Tine didn't even get up to cook or check if his other two children ate some lunch or dinner or not. Today his children can fend themselves or starve them to death he really wasn't in a mood to care. Tine doesn't know how many hours passed but at some point he did slept away and only woke up when he felt someone pulled him in his embrace, hugs him and crush him so hard like Tine is his only source of living. Tine immediately wrapped his arms around his husband's  back buried his face inhale his favorite scent deeply only to get more horny for his mate as he murmured "Wat can we still abort our older children and make new babies?". Sarawat run his nose on his wife's cheeks and jaw. His hand  going south as he answering "We can't baby, our older childrens are angels and perfect in their own ways but we can certainly make new babies". After hearing Tine grabs his husband's face and look in his eyes saying "Our older children sucks, Wat. I still don't know Where we went wrong? We need to stop them before they destroy their own life with their own hands? They seems to be unstoppable. Sarawat pressed his lips on Tine's sensitive spot on his neck sighing out saying "I don't think so love, our children are smart enough, they won't do anything wrong. Can we now focus on making new babies and this time we'll try to put in all your qualities in him or her sweet, strong, sexy and with the dash of bratyness. New baby can fix the horrible teenage energy in the house atleast". Tine giggles softly as his hands wrapped around his mates neck as he murmurs "I think you're  right?". Both husband and wife were butt naked under a minute Sarawat shamelessly took advantage of his wife's horniness. He fuck Tine relentlessly without holding back as if he was fucking Tine after ages which in reality was only three days. Tine continous begging for more and more, though he was afraid to get pregnant again after years but the bratty Omega find it is the only solution to bring positive energy into his life.

Tine was already feeling greave for sending Tim away and he doesn't wanted to do the same with Thyme hence he was procrastinating his decision but his eldest left him with no choice now. It was just another weekend when Thyme walk down the stairs to have his breakfast before leaving for the day to do god knows what with his two friends. The Alpha look down without meeting his parents eyes. He sat down on his chair with his beaten up face as if he just wanted to dissappear but a body like that it was impossible for him. Yesterday for the seond time Thyme had a fight with one of the Alpha from his football team. The guy has pass comment on dance team specially on Kevin which Thyme didn't  like it at all and before he could stop himself the two Alpha were holding each other neck after punching hard. On the contrary last few days no one really like Thyme. No one talk to Thyme, not Tine nor Si and not even Sarawat. Lately Thyme's attitude is fucking horrible with his family and everyone around him. He wasn't able to handle his dominant pheromones very well around other people. Tine and Si are always mad at him for his over bearing pheromones on Omegas while Sarawat decide to give them both some space so that they don't clash and argue with each other but Tine had enough it is time he put fullstops to Thyme's nuisance.  Sarawat can no more subdue his eldest son's dominant pheromones anymore and Thyme thought it's only happening with Kevin but that's not the case anymore. Now that he think back all the time he was mad at Kevin  because that Omega brat never once shown his submission to Thyme and that irked the Alpha ego in a worst way possible specially when he realize that Kevin is his Omega mate, it should be his nature to subdue to his Alpha mate but that brat had the audacity to smirk and demands selfish things which made Thyme to act horrible way but apparently it started to happen with his Alpha father Sarawat Guntituthon too. Tine quietly served the breakfast  for his eldest saying "Here, eat your breakfast... ". As soon as Thyme started eating Tine once again open his mouth and said after glancing at his husband "Thyme, me and your Dad were discussing about your situation earlier. And We both think you need a break, a little change of place will help you to keep your cool and understand".

Share your thoughts.  Please  vote and comment

Next chapter after 55 votes and 55 comments