Chapter 4

Life is fucking Confusing and Unfair:

People born in different parts of world, Some of them born before the right time, Some born later after decade and decade. Some of them live and die waiting for their other half. Some of them get rejected, while some get together and live happy life until their last breath. There are also some who die just waiting and waiting because life is fragile. But in this cruel world there's some who destroy their soul mate in the process of refusing and acknowledging their worth. And then there are some who find out about their soul mate, who should be their fated one are  with someone else. Day had just walked in inside the foyer of Guntituthon mansion when his heartbeat rose, his entire body covered in goosebumps while his legs felt like jelly when a sudden scent hit him hard and fast. He lost his hold on gravity when his nostril hit with the sweet soft Alpha's scent mixed with cookies, milk and vanilla. It was ridiculous to feel like this out of nowhere. Day couldn't  help he inhale  deeply closing his eyes. Since years, Day had stayed out of country looking after his hotel business, expanding it in different nation's. In last two years he had missed the chance to meet his friends children for some or the other reason. But he was finally glad to be  in the country, when his only best friend invited him to celebrate his triplets birthday. Day wasn't expecting at all to feel his mate's presence in the crowd when in last 32 years he never even thought about finding a mate for himself. Every fiber in Day's body paused for a moment everything was confusing, he wasn't sure what he was feeling, he wasn't even sure what to feel about it.

Day wasn't able to understand how in the heaven sake someone who never wanted a mate could do in such situations if ever he come across one. He becomes sure that it's him, his other half is exist in the world and precisely  in this birthday party. But what to do next was the question. He wasn't sure about the single thing in the world about mating and mate bond. Then suddenly he was surrounding  with Sarawat and Tine. They both look happy to see him attending their kids birthday party but Day couldn't respond anything, neither utter a single word because a wave of emotions  were twisting wildly inside him. And he need a fucking moment to recove from the actual shock of finding his mate in his best friends children birthday party. This can't be possible, it can't  be real. All his life he had believe that maybe Moon Godess forget about him, and he was quit happy with his playboy life to be honest. Never in million years he would wanted to find his other half. Never in his wildest  dream he thought  about  what he will do if ever his mate comes and stand in front of him. But soon even before Day could recover he saw little Omega girl walk closer, she look exactly  like his friend  Tine, and right behind her was the one, who made his breath hitched and felt a punch in his gut. Day stumble few steps back in shock and blink dumbly at the boy from head to toe who look like a carbon copy of his best friend. What the actual hell is going on?. Day couldn't  believe  moon goddess will play with him like this. Day forehead began to sweating, this is some fucking joke. Moon goddess was really high on dr.ug what the fuck she was even thinking about pairing him with a kid. The boy eyes shone as soon it landed on Day just for a moment but as he walk closer his eyes turned into blank and emotionless, the boy look straight into Day eyes as if he can feel Rejection loud and clear. His heart was beating like a wings of butterfly clearly Day could feel all the emotion going on in 10 years old. He's the full blown mature Alpha and could feel his mate every emotion deeply. It was a big joke. But on the other hand Day was bewildered and completely lost he couldn't help but shook his head not ready to accept the fact. Moon Goddess played him. Without uttering a single word the Alpha playboy left the party and country on the same night to never return back. The two kids stayed on their spot at a distance while Sarawat and Tine look utterly confused and worried as hell for their friend.

As the party got over by 10 O'clock all the guest left for their respective home. The trio started feeling tired and exhausted as well Tine decide to send his kids in their bedroom to sleep the night. When he was sure, that his kids brush their teeth and showered, he tucked them in the bed under rhe comforter, then only left the rooms. As Tine left the room Thyme open his eyes, he looked at the ceiling for a moment thinking about the bratty Omega. He hate to admit it but he felt bit guilty thinking about pranking Kevin like that. Maybe he got fever because they really freaked him out  yesterday by scaring the shit out of him. Thyme sigh feeling more bad it was not even his idea, it was Nani, who wanted to prove them that Kevin is scardy cat and not a mouse. Thyme sigh and roll on his side closing his eyes but his mind could only flash him Kevin's angry face. His last words, made the Alpha irritatingly covered his head to shoo away the thought of Kevin but it was only opposite happened.

Little Kevin squish his body closer into his mommy's embrace, while Gulf hold him protectivly in his arms laying beside on Kevin's bed. Mew was sitting by the edge of the bed, as he check his son's temperature,  saying "He's alright dear, no fever our baby will be alright. Dont worry...". Gulf nods as he calm down after hearing his husband and pressed his lips on Kevin's head. Kevin snuggle a bit more but he always hate to make his parents  worries. He trust his Daddy the most and he believe in his words blindly. Infact his both parents love him too much and he knows for the whole day they both were on their toes making sure to take care of their only son to the fullest. Little Kevin look up at his parents tired and exhausted face, as he murmured  "Mommy, Daddy You both can go and rest. I'm feeling much better now". Gulf stroke his son's hair pressing another kiss saying "I know baby, but let me stay here, I will leave when you will go to sleep". Kevin agreed as he close his eyes and immediately fell asleep feeing his mommy's loving warmth. When Gulf and Mew finally left the room. Kevin once again open his eyes and sigh hard. Yesterday after coming back home, ftom school the Omega boy lock himself in his bedroom and cried hard for hours. He really hate Thyme. The stupid Alpha is only getting meaner and meaner towards him every passing day. But for some reason he just can't stop thinking  about the rude boy. Kevin sigh he is still not used to Thyme's  rude behavior though he always pretend to be stong and nonchalant for his meanie behavior,  but it deeply affect him and hurt like hell. Anyways he  doesn't want think about Thyme  anymore, neither got to do anything  with him from now.

Thyme look nervous but he softly knocked at his parents bedroom door. Tine and his pervert husband Sarawat was deeply sleeping when the Omega mommy tried to woke up at the sound of soft knock. He heard the knocking sound once again  and immediately understood it must be his kid otherwise who else. Tine quickly grab his panties and threw robe on his naked body in record time he quickly dressed before opening the door. Tine look surprise watching Thyme outside the door. He quickly kneeled in front of his eldest son asking looking worried "What's wrong honey?, Are you alright? Are you not able to sleep?". Thyme swallowed and question nervously "Mommy, Can you please wake up Dad. I want to ask him something?".  Tine expression become more worried at his son's. He quickly nods saying "Ofcourse sweetheart". Tine called out his husband name a little louder to wake him up from the door "Wat... your son is here. He wants to talk to you right now?". Sarawat woke up after hearing his wife's loud words piercing his eardrums. He look at the door direction where both his wife and son was waiting for him impatiently. Sarawat shamelessly grabs his boxer, from the floor and wore it before making his way towards the two. He yawn before asking "What's up buddy?, Something happened?". Thyme never felt this horrible with everything but he just can't take it anymore, the miserable feeling of unknown mixed with guilt eating him up good. He felt as if he can't breath he need to do something. Thyme look at his both parents nervously causing Sarawat to get worried, the Alpha kneel beside his wife asking softly "Tell me son. What's up? Dad will do anything for you". Thyme never knew he will feel this ridiculous  for anyone. Tine then added looking extra worried "Speak up son, don't be afraid. Tell us what's the matter?". Thyme suddenly blurt out "Dad Can you take me to Uncle Mew's house please?".

To take your mind off from stupidity going around on social media,  here is the next update. Don't feel hurt guys, just accept the fact and move on. I'm saying this because I was hurt too like long ago during F4 then when I calm down I realizes I was nothing but so dumb to believe in both of them. They are actors born to act and play role. No need to take their life so seriously.  They don't feed us, neither we do so let them be with whoever they want but frankly and to be honest I didn't  expected  Bright to choose some flop actress, for himself.... I mean I don't pay attention to other gmm actors anyway but I...atleast  knew who is tu, prim, love, devikha etc... but about this bit.ch I didn't even knew her until yesterday lol ... I believe Bright deserve someone like her agree or not ... just my thoughts ✌️

Share your thoughts  please vote and comment ❤️