Chapter 28

As soon as Thyme stepped out of the bathroom after taking his shower,  Sarawat was already sitting on the single couch in his son's bedrooms reading some article on his phone. Thyme smiled at the sight of his Daddy waiting for him inside his room. Though it happens rare when he sees his Daddy to come to meet him. Thyme love his daddy more than anyone else cause Sarawat always make sure to take out time from his busy schedule for all his children whenever its possible or however he can. But to his surprise Thyme suddenly started feeling wired energy inside his room. When Sarawat felt his son presence he look up and smile saying "Hey, buddy I was waiting for you. Just wanted to talk to you about something.. like an adult stuff". Thyme blink Ohh god, he forgot to open his window before going to take shower. Thyme look around the bed thankfully he hide the drawings atleast. Then his gazes again went towards the window. Fuck he is screwed, Sarawat chukled in understanding. The Alpha Daddy further added "mommy was making your bed earlier and ... he realize ..we both should talk to you and to your sibling in private". Thyme never felt this embarrassed in his whole life. Wired enough both father and son started to look uncomfortable but then Sarawat remember his wife will punish him if he don't start speaking soon. While Thyme understood whatever it's coming it's not going to be pleasant to hear. Shit, he already wants to run away from the planet.

Sarawat didn't create the suspense for long and started "You don't have to look so embarrassed. I'm happy you're growing up absolutely fine. You will be a handsome man but ...uh...well There's more you should know about the stuff... like now that you're eighteen and your first rut will come real soon. In a few week or in a month or so. Since you're a dominant Alpha it will be little complicated for you to handle it on your own... You understand what I mean?". Thyme was so embarrassed that he lost his speech and just nod his head even though he did not understand anything clearly his father want to tell him. But oh well his face already speak the thruth to Sarawat. Thyme doesn understand why his father think it would be complicated to handle. Sarawat gave a single nod of understanding then he tried to explain "Umm... What I'm trying to say is... Without having your mate closer to you during your rut it would be hard to handle it for yourself...So...". Sarawat couldn't able to complete his sentence because Tine entered inside the bedroom and stated "...So we want you to come to us.. To Your Mommy and Daddy for help". Thyme never had such embarrassing discussion with his parents before but he tried to joke to deflate the tension and awkwardness "I don't think if I get into my rut, first thing I'd like to come to you both for help".

Tine rolled his eyes while Sarawat chukled at their son's response but then Thyme could understand his parents are just concerned for him he curiously question " ....isn't there any way to stop it or postponed it?". Tine and Sarawat exchange their look then Sarawat nods saying "There is but it's not going to be healthy. The inhibitors and emergency injection are available in all pharmacy store but it's not a healthy option. I wouldn't suggest you to try to let it go as naturally as it could....". Sarawat stopped and glanced towards his wife to continue. Tine nods at his husband and added "And that is why we both want you to come to us on your first rut. It will start a day or two before you will know when your body start to feel hot and wired...". Tine ended up by rolling his eyes again. Sarawat  further added "..Yes you will know but we understand the last thing in your mind will be to come to us. But mommy here is afraid that you will go and do something stupid and reckless that will get us into a trouble..". Sarawat pointed to his wife who was suddenly worried thinking about his son's first rut. Thyme frown at his both parents confusingly thinking what does something stupid and reckless means. Thyme couldn't stop himself from asking "What you guys mean by stupid and reckless?".  Sarawat  pursed his lips and Tine raised his eyebrow explaining himself "Do I really need to explain to you..?". Sarawat smirk adding "We just want to stop you on time before you go and hunt down your little brat and pass your rut with him". Tine nods and firmly stated "Exactly, Kevin is still a minor and by the way no more off limits than ever... even though he's far from someone who can be your mate but we all know your past". Thyme inwardly shrink, his face felt hot hearing something like that straight from his parents mouth. But he just rolled his eyes groaning in fake annoyance "Mom really?. I can't believe this You think like that!... It's been months he looked at me or we had any arguments or fight. I'm already over that brat Omega and still hates him. We aren't doing anything such..not in a million years.....So trust me he'd be the last person I'll go to in my rut".