Chapter 42

Kevin immediately close his eyes and shook his head calming himself as he grab his phone and answered "Hel.. Hello". The Omega softly panted causing Thyme to question "Omega are you allright?'". Fuck his mate's timing is so bad, very bad Kevin's horniness turnd into frustration as second passes. He softly panted again his tone sounded annoyed this time he felt bothered by having his mate far away "Ye....Yes. Alpha. Why did you call me?". Thyme frown on the other side after hearing his mate, something was really wired he ask "Why are you angry, What did I do?. Am I disturbing you?". Kevin couldn't help, his P ache in need and wants plus the pictures were still laid all around him on the bed taunting his desire and making him more frustrated. His  eyes went on the drawing where  he was naked, his c.nt exposed for his mate until he saw that one drawing where Thyme had drawn him with his hands tied up to his bed, legs spread wide apart, his P all exposed and c.nt ready to use. This was the only drawing where he was tied up and each time Kevin  saw the drawing he only felt disgust. The Omega asked without giving much thought "Why did you draw me like that?".

Thyme immediately put two plus two meaning his mate's were looking at the drawing and sketches he made but about which drawing Kevin was asking him Thyme didn't understand causing the Alpha to question softly in whisper "Which one you're asking about?". Kevin replied without any hesitation "The one where you tied me to your bed, why did you tied me Alpha. Did you...Did you wanted to torture me. What did I do to make you punish me?". Thyme frown deepen as he quickly explain "Why would I punish you Omega? Never I will do that. You know that right?.... Do you think I draw that thinking about harming you physically?". Kevin bit his lips as much as he wanted to look at the picture and think otherwise, he just couldn't help but wonder what the heck his mate was thinking when he draws him like that, it could be possible that his Alpha was angry at him for some reason. Kevin responded "No. Then Why did you find the need to tie me up?". How could he explain he wanted to see his little  firecracker  Omega  mate on his mercy in a good way. The Alpha was sure as fuck if he opened his mouth then surely they both will ended up fighting and arguing all together on different topic. And it was the least he wanted to do with his mate at the moment. But it was  his last and bestest drawing of Kevin that the Alpha has drawn  before leaving his home. The Alpha think hard for a minute when no good explanation came into his mind he murmured "Omega, I know it will sound wired, but don't you feel little flattered or hot about looking at yourself in the picture. Don't you think you're looking so hot and sexy like that. Those drawing and sketches is what I want to see you. In all those position, all naked and desperate. Those drawing is what  keeps me going. It is the confirmation that I want you.  How I want to see you naked, exposed wet and dripping". Kevin heartbeat rose just thinking about them both having something which seems like impossible until couple of months back.

But then again Kevin couldn't help he question back with grimaced "Still Thyme what the hell your were thinking when you draw me all tied up and how the hell do you expect me to be flattered looking myself in such demeaning and humiliate position?". Thyme sigh he retorted back asking "Baby What kind of po.rn do you watch then?". Kevin  flatly admit "I don't watch any kind of po.rn Thyme ". Thyme let out a soft chukled saying "You're wired. I know you touch yourself. How do you do it? What stuff do you think about when you touch yourself?". Kevin went speechless for a moment until Thyme asked in low tone whisper "Tell me. I want to know Omega. What do you think when you O". Kevin bit his lip. He began thinking about it.as he murmured softly "I..I think about normal stuff, like kissing and feeling thing in... thing in nor...normal position. I never... never thought about anything such like tying or exposing myself in such dirty manner". The Omega shrug in the end and Thyme suddenly began to laugh hearing that making  Kevin to pout as he question "What? Is that wired?. Do you think I'm boring?". Thyme quickly stopped laughing and teases "Umm.. I guess a little". Kevin immediately growl "Thyme Guntituthon you're mean. I'm not talking to you anymore... ". Thyme instantly  apologise breathing out desperately "No, No please don't hang up Omega. I'm sorry. You're not at all boring.... but baby don't you think it's going to be so hot if you let your Alpha tie you up to his bed, all naked and exposed ready to get ravished". Kevin growl  in disgust "I'd rather die or instead.... What if I tie you up to my bed and do all those dirty nasty things?". Thyme being an eldest son of shameless Alpha Sarawat Guntituthon he immediately agreed in a heart beat "I don't mind, you can tie me up and ride me as many time as you want. I'm gonna let you fuck me". Kevin giggles  "You're  ridiculous Alpha". This is really a miracle, they never talk about such things so normally with each other, but then again they have never been normal before. Thyme then reminded h8s Omega  mate "You wanted to... that day in the shower. Didn't you?. You wanted me to fuck you.  Right?". Thyme C stand up just thinking about that day how much his mate wanted him.  Kevin bit his lip, his mate was telling him the truth he wanted his mate in every possible way. He still want his mate no matter how much they both fight and get on each other nerves.  They would always find their way to each other and Kevin was sure he will always desire only for his Alpha mate Thyme Guntituthon and no one else. Kevin stayed quiet then he murmured ssying "Yes, I did wanted you Alpha but...". Thyme patiently wait holding his heart on his hand for his Omega mate to complete his sentence. Kevin suddenly burst into giggles adding "but..... I never knew that time ....You would be so pervert". Thyme laugh rolling his eyes then he  softly whispered back "Just for you baby. Can you please remind me that you're my Omega". Kevin gulped and admit "I'm your Omega, Alpha Thyme Guntituthon. We will meet soon". Thyme smile widely and breath out a relief of sighing "Yes baby". Really after hearing his Omega's sweet words Thyme felt immense happiness. Kevin picked up the said drawing and suddenly he started feeling different looking at himself at his mate's mercy. He wasn't disgust anymore but only horny and bothered being far away from his mate. They both are tottaly virgin at the moment but they both can change that when the time is right but for now the Omega could try his best to understand that people like that kind of thing to do with their mates or partner but he wasn't expecting one of them to be his mate who will find pleasure in dominating and humiliating his Omega mate.

After their conversation Kevin keep on thinking about it all day and night.  until he decide to give into his desire. So he make plans . Next day he walk towards Dew and Nani in the cafeteria. Both were watching some video and talking in hush tone in which Kevin  was least interested into. He called for the two boys attention. They both are tall and cute but not as handsome and gorgeous as his Alpha mate, but definitely worth how much other Omegas drool over them. Dew look surprised but it was Nani who immediately stand up smiling widely and offering a seat to the Omega "Hey Kevin, What a beautiful  surprise. Whats up?".  Kevin smile at the two and breath out sitting  on the offered chair "Uh nothing much.. I'm  going to Win island. Wanna go with me?". Dew narrowed his eyes in suspicion  but opted to stay quiet. Nani spit out in shock "What?. Why? You know Thyme is staying in Win island ". Kevin nods and lied explaining "Yes I know. Actually  I want you both to keep it a secret. .. I wanted to personally punch your friend on the face. Can you both please help me make that happen?  Kevin really had no idea what other excuse to make to go see his mate. This was the best he could come up with because everyone know how much they both hate each other and nobody knows what's cooking between them both from last few months. Dew was still confused and seems clueless but Nani look tottaly interested to go out with his crush "Kevin. He take the bait easily as he sounded excited asking "I don't mind accompanying  you to Win island but when and how are you travelling there?". Kevin explain the plan he already discussed with Sara "My parents are going out of town for two days on this weekend. So I'm planning to take Sara car to Win island. I just wanna go and punch your best friend then return back next day. So.... are you  guys come with me and Sara or you will let two Omegas go all alone one their own?". Nani was about to agree but he look at Dew face before giving his final answer. Dew finally nods his head. Kevin could only smile sweetly at the two boys. He already decided to take both Thyme's best friend with him since they both can straight take him to his mate apartment, and it'd be easy for him to surprise his mate.

Share your thought. Please vote and comment ❤️ 🙏

Next Chapter kevin in Win island. Any guess what's gonna happen?