Chapter 14

Thyme seventeen years old

It was the first day of school after summer break. Kevin had just arrived at school premises gate by walking just because he likes it having walk down to school just two blocks away from his mansion plus it help him stay healthy without showing off his parents money.  But suddenly a brand new sports car slowed down causing the Omega to turn his head but unfortunately his eyes met with the rudest Alpha who is also one of his nemesis. Kevin inwardly rolled his eyes at the sight so this was the car Thyme has been driving everywhere since his seventeen birthday last month. Obviously the Alpha doesn't offer him the ride but he kept the pace at Kevin's speed. The Omega couldn't help he knew Thyme just wants to annoy him but on the other hand he was also in awe how much Thyme had grown up in last summer vacation. He looks more bigger and stronger then the last time he saw him. Thyme looks exactly like young version of his father Sarawat Guntituthon. His face isn't look soft like before. His jaws are more sharpen and he can clearly see Thyme started to clean shave already while his eyebrows are much bushier than before. All in all Thyme isn't a little boy he knew but looks more like a man. A grown ass man who is now seventeen, more evil, more rude, extremly arrogant  just to him and and last but not the least he was someone who was paired to him by a mistake made by moon Goddess. Kevin had no idea how much things changes for Thyme cause he had no freaking idea when everyone started to get along with the Alpha Thyme Guntituthon except for him. They both still can't stand each other sight more than ever. Kevin need to keep his mouth shut, behave cautiously in front of Thyme and never dare to push his buttons just because he doesn't want to get kill. Kevin always make sure that they both ignore each other for his own safety.

Once Kevin walk inside the building of their school Thyme made a U-turn then drove his car towards parking lot where Nani and Dew ask him to come. But after reaching at the said spot Thyme realize the two haven't reached yet he sigh hard and took a moment to think about him self snd last couple of years. Last year he try his best to forget about the brat Omega and about the pull he always  felt towards Kevin but as soon as the school get started he seems to be back to square one. His stomach still clenches whenever he remember the day he behave out of line with Kevin. That one incident made Kevin really mad at him. In all honesty he just wanted to pissed Kevin and doesn't wanted to call him who.re in front of everyone but when he see Jose and Kevin closer to each other  he looses his shit. Those words left from his mouth unwantedely and without thinking. He felt completely disgusted with himself too for saying something  so ugly for someone who should belongs to him. His mommy raise him well but he really can't keep his calm where Kevin is concerned. Big damage was done on that day, and after his bullshit comment Kevin hates him more than ever now. And Since that day Thyme had tried his best to ignore the Omega and not to bother him anymore. Suddenly the thought of leaving the Omega alone made him feel deflated. Fuck his life is horrible. Thyme close his eyes and leaned back on his driver's seat when his mind flashes him Kevin face. That brat doesn't  miss a chance to annoy him because once again Kevin changes is hair colour plus he got new hair cut with many new admirers. Thyme never like Kevin's experiment with his hair... he used to like his original self.  Thyme curse himself fuck seeing Kevin after so long made him confront things that which he always wanted to avoid or doesn't want to acknowledge it and that was he is tottaly attracted to Kevin. Even though he still believe Kevin as a person is nothing but a brat. He's spoiled, mischievous and most selfish Omega Thyme has ever met in his entire life. Each time he act like a brat and play victim in the end making him look like an assaulter. He is manipulative and toxic for him. But no matter how hard he tries and count number of default in Kevin, he can't deny that he's been badly attracted towards his smile and sexy figure. In a way that he has to lock himself in a room to jerk off until his C can't take it anymore. Its been couple of years now he started doing mater.bation thinking off Kevin in different way. It happens more than once during school days specially after watching him all day long but when summer vacation started last year he felt panick, and couldn't help himself no matter how much porn he watch at. Other people sex life only made him feel disgusted and sick. He doesn't like anyone as much as he likes to hate his Omega mate Kevin on his knees or tied up to his bed. But as days passed Kevin in imagination isn't felt enough. He wanted to touch him once again. Wanted to feel his plumpy as.s cheeks wanted to squeeze them again just for once he also wanted to take Kevin from behind which was quiet impossible to happened but just to fulfil his dirty desire that brat made  once again successfully Thyme do which he hates the most.