Chapter 21

Gulf thinks for a few seconds, without taking his intense gaze away from Thyme then he snorted in response. Tine quickly signal his son from his eyes to go ahead and apologise which made Thyme to sigh out but he nods his head and started "Umm.... I'm here to apologise about that day...". Thyme still can't believe he agreed to do something  like this which his against his will. Until now it was only his brat mate who made him do things which he hate the most and now his mommy join the clan. He really don't understand why everyone looks at him like he has made a big mistake and need to apologize when he didn't even do anything, no matter how much he wanted to touch his hot and sexy mate he control his urges. It was all Kevin's fault to barge in the locker room like that then touching him and saying all those sinful things shamelessly. His mistake was only that he let Kevin touch him and accept his advances on his body. But that brat successfully made him good for nothing Alpha. It because of the brat how much his mind his filled with all kind of dirty and vulgar stuff but can't do anything about it. Kevin is the only root cause of his frustration nowadays which he can't  release. He doesn't wanted to make his mate more upset by showing himself into his bedroom taking late night trips to touch him and feel under him. Now he really regret watching Kevin all naked, kissing him cause he wants to do that all the time. Thyme felt really annoyed at his brat for making him desperate and horny. But honestly deep inside the Alpha doesn't regret what Kevin did to him. He would gladly let him do it all over again. Thyme added "It's my fault that I accepted Kevin advances on me instead of stopping him from touching and ..". Kevin eyes widened and  Gulf  stumble a step back then he spit like a fire in shock "What?!". Both parents look hell confused hearing abput their Omega son then it was Mew question sounding curious "What do you mean by Kevin's advances? Touching and..What did he do ?".

Suddenly Kevin interjected jumping in front of his parents saying in panicked tone "Actually there's nothing to talk about it. And there's no need for Thyme to apologise to us because nothing happened between us". Kevin turned towards Thyme to face him as he groan "Why the hell you're still standing here like some culprit. You know nothing happened that day. Please leave now and never come back here". Really this was the last place and last people Thyme wanted to stand and talk to respectively. The Alpha rolled his eyes as he flatly responded explaining with thinking much "Look, I know nothing happened and it's wasn't my idea to visit here anyway... but my parents force me to come here and apologise to your parents for giving you all tough time which I don't agree of doing it one bit. But they still made me come here so that they doesn't ruin their old friendship because of your stunt". Tine pinch the side of his son waist making him to shut his mouth but Thyme only stop his mouth when he finished speaking whatever he wanted. Mew look was tottaly  confused and frustrating for not understanding a thing  which Thyme  speak about. It made Sarawat to sigh hard knowing Kevin parents wasn't aware of the whole scandal. Thyme unintentionally successfully ruined their plan to amend their friendship. Tine lost his last hope to amend his and Gulf relationship since his son created a big mess which cannot be clear very easily. He just wanted Thyme to apologise politely to his best friends so that they can forget about the scandal and move on with their life like old best friends but now it seems to be a far call for them to stay as a friends even. Mew walk closer to his wife and stated in understanding "So the scandal happened in that day isn't something we are exactly aware of happened in real". Both Tine and Sarawat exchange glances in understanding that their friends weren't really aware of the whole things that happened. Gulf look at his son pointedly and gritted his teeth on his Omega son for the first time asking "You will tell us the truth right now. Kevin". Kevin look nervous and panicked as hell. He never saw his mommy this angry before. But then he groan in frustration "Fine I lied to you both about that night. But believe me there's nothing to speak about. Dad mom, just accept Thyme's apology and let Guntituthon family already leave".