Chapter 48

The longest eight months of Thyme's  life has finally passed away, since his mate left Win island after breaking up with him, Thyme stop meeting everyone including Vincent and every one else, he hardly talk to Dew and Nani. Thyme's only job was to miss his mate, draw him and take his class seriously since it  was his last year and exams were around, his mommy Tine was always there to remind his son how much he wanted to join his dad's business, he can be successful like him by studying hard. Since Kevin's eighteenth birthday Thyme prayed to every God, let his parents end his punishment and ask him to come back home, every day alone in Win island far away from his mate felt like torture as if he's getting some horrible punishment. But just after a week miraculously one morning his mommy called him and said his sentence is over and he can come back home to them. Thyme couldn't  believe at first, but he wasn't going to waste time in thinking. He didn't  have to pack stuff, most of his clothes were always packed since he arrived at Win island. The very same day Thyme decide to leave Win island. He quickly showered, threw his luggage in the car, and drive back home with racing heart. Never ever Thyme was this excited to go see his family and mate, but his mommy's words echoes inside his head that after coming back home, Thyme Guntituthon has to be on his absolute and best behaviour. This also mean listen to his mate and not to look him into his eyes. No arguing with his parents, nor insult elders or disrespect anyone.

Ofcourse he got options, like fuck everyone and look into his mate eyes, form a bond right then and there. Punish his mate, by taking his Omega  brat straight for million of times and fulfill all his fantasise since that brat has the nerve to breakup with him  while leaving his dirty underwear on his bed after having multiple O throughout the night on his bed. Thyme immediately pushed his hand inside his pants pocket, feeling the thin lacy fabric that belongs to his mate, he's been carrying inside his pocket since that day and if anyone wants to find out if it's washed or not they can go and fuck themselves, because Thyme isn't telling anyone about it. But honestly after going back Thyme doesn't  know what he will say to his mate, or how he is going to apologise to him but meanwhile he would like to pretend mature and be good boy, focus on his family and spend good times with his friends, before he goes to find good university to study business. Thyme couldn't realize, but he was home, he doesn't remember how fast he was driving through out but as soon as he park his car, in front of the mansion door, Si ran into him and hug onto his chest, so hard that Thyme literally   felt scared that she's going to murder him. But then she murmured "Bhai, How could you leave me alone.... Please never ever leave me alone  again with them. You have to save me. Those two are.....".

She's still such a drama queen but before she could finished, Thyme transfer his attention on his father. Sarawat made his way, looking all excited to welcome his eldest son back home but as soon as he saw Si, being dramatic he groan "Si, Stop it and get inside right now".  Si groan back, but listen to her Daddy and run back inside pouting. Thyme couldn't help he laugh at his sister pouting face, but his breath hitched and a loud ghasped came out from his throat as soon as his eyes landed on his mommy's figure, walking towards  him closer. Tine excitedly yelled "Surprise!". Thyme mouth hung until floor looking his mommy giant belly, he wasn't dreaming right?. Thyme felt speechless, for a good minute while Tine pulled his son into a warm hug and pressed millions of kisses on Thyme's head and face. After pulling back Thyme finally asked "Mom, Are you really? Pregnant? Since When? Why didn't you tell me?", Thyme almost had tears  in his eyes looking at his mommy's  huge pregnant belly. Tine explain cupping Thyme's cheeks "I'm five months pregnant. Well.. we didn't inform you because we wanted to give you surprise". Thyme looked shocked, then frown and question looking both his parents "What five months?, Aren't you guys old enough for having another baby at this age?". Before Tine could Sarawat smack his son head, lightly stating "Don't you dare, Thyme Guntituthon. My wife, is still so hot and sexy". Thyme rolled his eyes, he already know his father is blindly in love with his wife for years now. Tine giggles hearing that. Tine watch Thyme roll his eyes as he give another smack to his son before groaning "You heard that, I'm still hot and sexy. And I'm absolutely in the prime of my youth, this is the age people start getting pregnant normally". Thyme quickly blurted  ",Oh is it? sorry I didn't know.... but I still don't know What to say". Sarawat said by opening his arms wide for his son "You can start by saying congratulation.. that's it". Thyme murmured "Congratulation Dad. I'm really happy" then he fell into his father's embrace. Sarawat respond "I missed you son, We didn't tell you because we didn't wanted you to worry. Everything is going well with mommy's health". When he pulled back Thyme hug  his mommy again saying "Congratulation mommy, thanks for giving us one more sibling to worry about". Tine pulled  back and laugh replying "I know its shocking, so I'll  give you some time to think about it. Go and rest for now. But tonight I've organized a welcome home dinner for you with close family and friends". Sarawat added "You go  in, I'll send your luggage". Thyme nods, smiling widely he reach over to kiss his mommy's forehead and made his way towards his bedroom before thanking his father giving him half hug.

As soon as Thyme, get into his bedroom, he straight away jump onto his beloved bed, and look at the ceiling, thinking about everyone, he glanced around his room God, he fucking missed everything so so much. He felt like he can finally breath freely, if it was possible, he wanted to spread his wings and fly away but he also doesn't want to go anywhere else  and just want to be here, in his bedroom on his bed, surrounded with things that belongs to him. And now he can't wait to get surrounded with all his favorite people tonight at dinner. Thyme was sure his parents had invited both his best friends in the evening, last few weeks Dew and Nani were super secretive to him for some reason and he can't deal with not knowing anymore about what's happening in their life. But for spending  good time at dinner with every one he need to rest for now. Thyme finally close his eyes and fell into deep and peaceful slumber.

In the evening,  both pair of grandparents came and greet him, they also brought cake to cut and celebrate Thyme's return. He was feeling extremly good and happy meeting all his closest people. He hug everyone and chat about all eight months he get to spend in Win island, obviously excluding Vincent and se.x club where he saw many of his island friends having sex, but he never able to participate because he was a lame bastard and only wasted time thinking about his only Omega mate. Soon enough, Thyme saw his friend, Dew enteted inside the mansion and immediately crash himself, into Thyme's body as soon as they saw each other. Dew murmured hugging his friend "Thank God you're back ". After pulling back Thyme quickly find Nani, behind Dew, his other friend look equally excited on his return, but there was something wired Thyme couldn't pin point. But anyway he shrug it and hug his other friend. After a while all three friends sat to chat and eat starters before dinner got served. Both friends fills Thyme with all unimportant shit about school and stuff,  until Thyme paused hearing Kevin's name. Thyme frown and question Nani sounding annoyance "Huh, What? What do you mean by You can't go with us because You are busy with Kevin?". Nani, averted his gaze responding  "That's why I didn't tell you cause I don't wanted any drama... but Kevin and I have been dating since last two weeks. I know you dont like him, but he's really nice when he's not around you". Thyme felt like his heart stopped and only beep sound echoes into his head. He inwardly felt so much aggression, to beat the shit out of Nani right then and there but Thyme stayed under control.  His expression turned into passive on his friend as he couldn't able to utter anymore words  after finding out about Nani and Kevin dating to each other. Thyme stayed quiet after that, he still couldn't able to process the news about his friend... best friend dating Kevin. He  can't let his emotions take over, cause he's afraid what he will do to Nani, maybe he would kill him with out any remorse. Nani softly murmured "Thyme, We will always be best friends, nothing will change between us". Nani seems completely clueless about the relationship and bond he share with Kevin but anyhow, Thyme forced himself to nod his head and look down sighing hard. In respond Nani stated looking at Dew "I didn't  thought, He'd be this upset with the news about me and Kevin".

Share your thoughts.  Please vote and comment ❤️