Chapter 34

Sara changes Kevin's coffee into the same one she ordered for herself and Kevin couldn't decline his friend command. After spending good couple of hours Kevin couldn't spent any more time with her because he was still feeling like missing something important in his life. No matter how much he tried to distract himself from Thyme's absence but it kept bothering him. He even decline Sara offer to drop him home. The Omega decide to walk back home, tired himself a little so that he could sleep the night instead of twisting of turning which he was doing since Thyme left. Kevin wander around the area all alone thinking about the moment he get to spend with his mate holding him close. The Omega did not realized when it began to get dark but he was still in no mood to go back home just yet and feel miserable being alone in his bedroom where no one is going to barge in uninvited. But some weird twist of faith, Kevin legs took him in front of Guntituthon's mansion. The Omega bit his lips and stare at the big mansion gate, he desperately wanted to see his mate but it wasn't possible for him to go Win island but atleast he can try to smell his mate's scent by going to his house. He just need to do the same Thyme did to him. He will intrude into his room uninvited. It only fair the Omega do the same with his mate. Kevin easily step inside the gate, since the security were already familiar with Kevin and his parents they didn't stop the Omega and just let him in easily to walk inside the mansion.

Once Kevin walk inside the mansion enterance he halted on his steps and look around. Instead of going inside the house Kevin walk towards the back yard hoping no one saw him and nothing has changed since he stop coming here for years now, Kevin remember little about the triplets bedrooms situated upstairs. Before stepping inside the back of the house Kevin wait for few minutes to calm himself down in the dark. Once Kevin was sure the path is clear for him and no one is around the Omega slowly head towards the upstairs but he felt suddenly lost, he didn't had any idea which room belongs to Thyme's. The Omega approach each and every door sniffling like a dog, when he came across Sarawat playroom. The smell of sex was strong it hit his nostril like a truck make him pause his movement for a moment. Since no one was home the older couple didn't bothered to close the door and straight get down to their business.  Kevin didn't wanted to but he heard Tine muttered as Sarawat tied him to his bed "I miss my both little boys Wat. They are angels. I'm afraid to stay with your demon daughter alone all day long". Sarawat tighten the cuff as he respond almost snorting back "Please don't criticize my baby girl, love. I'll punish you more. she's an angel too...". Kevin heard Tine sequels giggling instead of otherwise as Sarawat then went to tie his wife's legs to each end of his bed that made Tine to laugh saying "I can't wait for your punishment daddy. Please don't hold back". Just hearing that Kevin cheeks turned deep red. Sarawat growl at the sight of his naked wife on his mercy "Such a hot mess you already are. I'm not going to hold back I promise. Get ready for another load....I'm gonna fuck more baby inside you then you won't feel alone anymore". More baby OMG Juicy stuff, But what the hell Kevin immediately felt shy hearing Sarawat deep and softest tone for his wife. Kevin only knew Sarawat's friendly tone when he talk to his parents and angry tone whenever he scold his both boys for teasing Si. The little Omega cover his mouth and freak out realizing it will be a disaster in ten different ways if ever those horny old people caught him spying on them. No matter how much he would like to stay and hear the two shameless oldies talking dirty it is super private and he shouldn't intrude. Kevin force his legs to move and carry on with his mission in hand.

Kevin tried not to make any noises, keep his racing heart calm while he continue sniffing other remaining rooms. But then he hear Tine scream and begging "Oh Yes.. God.... Fuck harder Wat... fuck me more...gimme more babies". Thankfully Kevin at the same time able to find his mate's strong scented door. He hurriedly open the door and after stepping inside the room the Omega closed it behind him. His heart pump so hard as if it will jump out anytime while he was heavily breathing hearing Tine and Sarawat moans and groans as they fuck. Kevin doesn't remember since how long he was holding his breath and why the oldies have to be so loud and vocal. But after a moment of panicked passed away his gaze fell on each and every nook and cranny of his mate's bedroom for the first time. Kevin find every big and small thing interesting that belongs to his mate. It was the first time for Kevin  to visit into his mate's  bedroom. The wall painted in blue, his bed white but his blanket again blue. Everything is perfectly organized and boring which doesn't surprise Kevin to be honest. The Omega walk around the bed and look imagining  his mate spending his night laying on it. Kevin then step closer to the first desk on the right beside the bed. On top there's was a lamp and small figure of cute bunny but inside the drawer there were lots of stationary pile of pen, pencil colours etc. Kevin rolled his eyes and closed the drawer then he approached to the other side of the bed. On top again the small lamp and a small figure of cute bunny was placed but inside the drawer there were some different brands of moisturizer creams with wipes and tissues. Kevin snorted inwardly "pervert".