Chapter 9

Kevin cried harder, in his mommy's embrace as Gulf murmured softly in his ear "Shhh baby, You're the most beautiful and prettiest thing I've ever seen" he then pressed his lips on Kevin's head lovingly. The thirteen year old Omega sobs harder Thyme had successfully made him believe once again that he's still an ugly Omega and his mommy was lying to him all those years. Gulf heart aches watching his child sobbing like his world has ended. He added as he began to stroke Kevin's back soothingly "Don't listen to that punk, he's just a bully. I can't  believe  he's  Tine's child. But Sarawat ofcourse. And I told you we shouldn't go back but you wanted to come back here. You were missing the place now see that stupid boy once again made my baby cry. I'm going to talk to his parents. I can't let him off the hook this easily this time". Kevin sob more harder feeling stupid  for coming back. He always missed this place, his friends. Last four years he thought he made himself  brave and strong but he didn't changed at all. In reality Kevin didn't bother much when Thyme intentionally crash against him or pushed him down on the floor in front of everyone as much as his venomous words hurt him deeply. Kevin still remember how much Thyme hates him, how much he dislike him and never wanted him any closer to himself. That one time when Thyme jerk away himself from him on his bed was enough to experience heartbreak and rejection but it's not just that. Kevin feels more hurt when Thyme shamelessly calls him ugly, scaredy cat, clown and what not. He is evil. All those years Kevin took his time to heal, make him believe that Thyme words doesn't hold any truth. He doesn't wanted to stay closer to the person who hates him, doesn't want an Omega and he doesn't care for him. But guess after yesterday incident he was back to square one. He felt weak, dumb and really ugly just what Thyme had said. Kevin cried more harder tightening his hold on his Mommy. Every time the Omega look himself in a mirror he see a normal Omega kid of his age but then Thyme words echoes into his head calling him ugly and what not. Prove him that he's just full with imperfections. Nobody's words impacted this deeply on him as much as Thyme's does. Kevin will lie if he say he wasn't  prepared for Thyme's rudeness. But after coming back he tried his best to avoid Thyme, he doesn't wanted to see the person face who doesn't want him. He was scared to see in the eyes of Thyme because he knew there's nothing for him except for hatered. 

At night Thyme was strolling in the front yard of his mansion while waiting for his brother to arrive back home from his extra classes. It has been few days he spoke with Tim. They always had busy schedule attending school and tution and what not. Now that they started sleeping in their respective bedrooms, it becomes hard for them to meet each other and spend time like before. Weekends mostly Thyme spend with Dew and Nani fooling around like any other teenager boys while Tim spend time with his own friends circle. At the end of the day they just go to sleep without bothering to go see each other. He missed his brother and good old days where his life was peaceful but his peace run away as soon as that brat appears back into his life. Thyme sigh hard, he hate him more four years. He has gone almost for four years that is 1457 days to be specific. God why he is thinking about him again. His day was hectic to another level plus the earful he get to hear from his parents after detention made him tired and exhausted physically and mentally. But tonight he really needed his brother company. He wanted to pour out his heart to his one and only brother. They are just fourteen but his life has becomes so difficult and problematic just by having one Omega back into his life. He pushed his hands inside his sweatpants pocket and turned sighing hard only to see his Omega sister standing in front of him folding her hands on her chest. She asked raising her eyebrows "What's wrong with you bhai? Why are you still looking so sad?". Thyme breathout shrugging "I'm not sad. I'm just waiting for Tim, you can go and sleep". It's been months they all sit together and talk like siblings. Life has change so much that even after staying in one house, the siblings find it difficult to meet with each other due to their own schedule. Thyme has no idea when it all started and why the fuck he let them drifted apart from each other, wish he could turn back time and stayed closer together like before. Si sigh hard and after walking closer she grab her brother's arm and started strolling with him saying "Let's wait for him together. I missed him and its been a while we sat together and chat".

Thyme reluctantly agreed he started asking Si about what's going on in her life. Si did same but Thyme shrug it, he can't discuss his problem with his Omega sister. For some reason he doesn't wanted to involve Si in his and Kevin's matter. She is still very fond of that brat Kevin and he doesn't wanted to spoil her mood by talking nonsense about Kevin. And she was the one who broke the news to him about Kevin coming back and joining his school afterall. Both brother and sister talk about this and that when they saw Tim making his way carrying his backpack on his shoulder with a basketball twirling on his finger. Tim smile at the two he straight away throw the ball towards Thyme to catch and pulled Si in for a warm hug to which Si groan and pushed Tim away yelling "Cheee Tim you're sweating like a pig.. Yuck... I've to take shower again". Both brother started laughing and teasing their sister. Tim didn't let go his sister and pulled her again for a tight hug Thyme join the hug squeezing Si between them both making her to curse her brothers, eventually she wriggle out from the tight hug and immediately pull off her slipper then started running after the two Alpha so that she can beat the two for making her smell all sweaty. The trio run around the yard laughing and teasing one another just like small children. But when the two Alpha boys teamed up against their only sister. Si decide to give up and escape from the two pigs who clearly wants to gang up against her shamelessly planning to tickle her on her face. She run away inside the mansion saying that she will complain about them to Daddy while cursing her both brothers like anything. 

Both Alpha brothers chukled watching Si, as the two boys sat down on the ground to chat. Tim observe  his brother and it was clear that something was bothering him he didn't beat around the bush and ask What's the matter bro?. Is everything alright?". Thyme took a deep breath as he lean back to look up at the dark vast sky with twinkle stars thinking where to began speaking. Tim called out again "Bro?". Thyme sigh and started speaking as he complain freely about that one damn Omega who's  mission is to ruin his life. Tim quietly listen to everything his expression changes into doubtful then confused he nods his head in the end hearing about their parents advice about staying away from Kevin. Logically Thyme knew it's great advice and even he wanted to do the same. He doesn't  wanted to do anything  with the Omega but for some reason he doesn't wanted to give peace to that brat. Now that he took his time to think throughly he was more annoyed and angry on that brat. Previously it was just about two kids fighting but today's incident changes his prospective like an Alpha abusing Omega when in reality no one know how much Kevin deserve and his true colour. When Thyme finish complaining he look at his brother face and Tim narrowed his eyes back at his brother causing Thyme to question "What?". Tim breath put "Bro, I think our parents are right. If you really hate Kevin that much then try to ignore him stay away from him".

Thyme pluck the grass throwing away saying "And what if can't able to ignore him". Tim pat on his brother shoulder stating "then try harder.. but leave him alone until you two find some peace. Bro, Kevin is not just any one he's also mommy's best friend  only child. You can guess how the two would be feeling about you two. Do it for mommy. Plus I won't like to see Kevin getting in trouble with my brother". Thyme pluck more grass and threw away grunting "Ughh...I can't  stop thinking  about that brat. ... I'd rather like that brat to stay out of country for forever than be here and show me his ugly face everyday from now".  Tim shook his head but when Thyme  words register in his brain Tim  narrowed his eyes at his brother and question sounding curious "Bro, do you perhaps like Kevin?". Thyme immediately glared at his brother then shaking his head denying without giving any second thought. His face suddenly started to feel hot as he muttered "No... no no way.. that ugly brat is no one to me. Did you see him how much he talk, and his smile its just make me feel like puking". Tim nods his head looking at his brother face muttering "Okay, if you say so". Thyme immediately decide to change the topic and question his brother "So what's about you?... Actually what about him?". Tim breath out looking up at the night sky "In Spain....with Girlfriend number 38"

Share your thoughts.  Please vote and comment . Next update after 45 votes and comment ❤️