Chapter 7

Thyme fourteen years old

Right after that night Kevin stop coming to school then after couple of months it was Kevin's 10th birthday when Thyme find out that Mew and Gulf leaving the country with their son. Thyme wished the brat Omega to stay overseas for forever and never return back because his chaotic life has become perfect, amazing, happy and peaceful though things between his siblings didn't change much infact Tim got serious minding his business and less fooling around while Si got her own bunch of friends to play with and spending her time by bitching about everyone she knows. As they grow up a little more the trio interest changes regarding their future resulting they all transfered into different classes catching up on their studies and life. For Thyme life was going wonderful without having brat Omega there was nobody to bother him for couple of years, no one who make him feel wired and mad about things he doesn't understand but as Thyme become a fourteen year old teenager Kevin showed up once again in his life and in the same class. The brat was back and things once again started to get heated up in wiredest way between them. The teenager Alpha didn't forget that night when for the first time his mommy went mad on him and Thyme won't forget until he let the bratty Omega pays off for playing victim in front of their family because that night changes his mommy's prospective about him and until now it didn't change much. Thyme eyes trail off on the Omega brat Kevin at a distance when he started packing his stuff after getting up from his seat. He seems much taller than before. His fair skin got more smooth with button nose which looks red in the centre of his bunny face due to chilled weather. His brown hair is longer than ever. All his assets started to show up on their respective place as he walk confidently out of their classroom with couple of his friends. Thyme couldn't help but observe the Omega hair was falling on his forehead ever so often as Kevin try to tucked them behind his ear while blinking his stupidly long eyelashes but it doesn't bother him as much as it was bothering poor teenager Alpha Thyme who once said that he hates Kevin with every fiber of his being. So what if things change?, he still hate the brat with same passion. And Why not? The bratty Omega is still the same he just talk, talk and talk with all the people he know and doesn't know. His mouth is moving since forever and doesn't seems to be stop at any time soon.

And last but not the least was Kevin is still ugly in the eyes of Thyme Guntituthon. Actually he's more uglier than before now. Infact Kevin is the ugliest Omega he ever saw but he just can't stop himself from looking at his disgusting beauty. This is so ridiculous!. It's been one whole week Kevin join the same school and the same class as Thyme Guntituthon, but Kevin didn't spare a single glance towards the Alpha. Since that one night when Thyme visited his home on his 10th birthday to call him ugly and to tell him how much he hates him Kevin had done everything to avoid and ignore Thyme at all cost. After coming back the Omega reluctantly had to joined the same school as Thyme just because it was one of the best. Kevin tried his best to ignore Thyme whenever they are in same class. Initially Kevin's absence for four years didn't bothered him much, but now his ignorance for a day or two felt good but now it started to get old and irritating. Kevin doesn't gave a single small glance at his direction even when Thyme was right in front of his eyes and such ignorance began to fill anger inside Thyme's whole being. The brat was doing it on purpose. Period!.

After packing all his stuff Kevin walk out of the classroom with one of his classmate without sparing any glancing towards Thyme direction. And for some reasons the Alpha grunt at the brat behavior as he couldn't handle the ignorance. Suddenly Nani question "What's wrong bro?, Are you alright?". Thyme glared at his friend, he didn't answer him anything just got up from his seat and walk out of the classroom down to the locker area following the Omega scent he hates the most. As Thyme reach at the enterance he saw Kevin was talking and giggling with one of their classmate Jose. Jose was decent guy and an Alpha too, many Omegas admire him. Thyme never before personally had any issue with the guy but he didn't like the sight of Kevin and Jose being together out of the blue. He was trying hard to ignore the two but while talking Kevin once again raise his thin fingers to tuck his hair behind his ear but before the Omega could Jose did it for him smiling lovingly making the Omega to blush hard at Jose action. Something change in Thyme, he felt annoyed, desperate to do something he knew he would regret later because that is not Thyme. But no matter how much he tried to stop himself he just couldn't, instead he reminded himself about the paying back for all humiliation he went through after his 10th birthday and that was it for the Alpha without thinking Thyme charges towards the two but before he could reach Jose had left Kevin side after bidding good bye for the day. Now only Kevin left on his spot watching Jose back figure leaving with dreamy eyes and shy smile on his lips. Thyme looks more mad. why? Dont know. But he still wanted to punish the brat for smiling disgustingly like that for Jose. Without thinking about the consequence he crash himself straight into the Omega. Kevin harshly got slamed against the locker wincing in pain as he hissed at the person who seems to be walking like a blind ass "What the .... ".

Kevin immediately stopped speaking more as he looked at Thyme in confusion while rubbing his painful arm. Kevin's confused gaze turn into hatered when Thyme began to walk closer to the Omega as he stated in annoyed tone "What the ..What scaredy cat?. .... You know what?. Now you look like a clown with your red little nose". Kevin stayed quiet while The Alpha took a step closer raising his hand to flick the Omega red nose but Kevin didn't let him. The Omega slap Thyme's hand away before he could touch his nose saying "Fuck off Guntituthon. We got nothing to do with each other. Leave me alone and Stop being a bully". Thyme look around few of the students stop doing as they watching the two having one on one in the middle of the locker area. Thyme pointed his finger towards himself asking "Bully and me!?. You must be joking. You're the bully Omega. You hate me because I'm strong, smart and handsome while you're weak, dumb and ugly". Kevin snarl angrily at Thyme for calling him weak, dumb and ugly in front of many other students "You asshole..". The Omega hand fisted and he attack by giving hard punches into Thyme's chest. His punch felt like a rabbit hit, the Alpha didn't felt any pain but how could he let the bratty Omega walk over him in front of other students, it will be another humiliation. Thyme grabs both Kevin's hand and push him back thinking he will just stumble back onto one of his friend but to his surprise the Omega dramatically fell down onto his butt down on the floor once again wincing in pain harder and louder this time. Everyone around them ghasp while Thyme inwardly shrek watching Kevin falling down as he dramatically cried out loud grabbing attention of many more students. Just for a second Thyme felt bad for pushing him forcefully but when he saw three teachers making their way closer to them he glared at the Omega act. The Alpha stop feeling bad for the Omega and curse him under his breath. The other student help Kevin get on his feet and their teachers straight went towards Kevin to check if he's allright. The Alpha sigh hard as he automatically becomes the bad guy in front of the whole school.

Thyme got detention for three hours but after reaching back home when he step inside the mansion living room Tine was already waiting for him looking annoyed and mad. The teacher had already called him and informed about the incident happened in school between Thyme and Kevin. And as per Thyme's intuition for sure he is going to be in trouble after years only because of that ugly brat. When Thyme walk closer Tine immediately stands up and question "Thyme Guntituthon Do really think I can't punish you enough. Dont you?". Before thyme could respond or explain himself he saw his sister Si, walk out from the kitchen but what amused Thyme was his evil sister was holding a cone filled with popcorn. She throw some popcorn inside her mouth and took the seat on one of the single couch to watch the scene of her brother getting scolded. All Omegas are brats!! Period. The Omega Mommy walk closer and tightly ask forwarding his hand "Your phone". Thyme felt intermediate as he quitely pulled out his phone and kept in it to Tine's hand. Then Tine breath out "You will stay in your room until your Dad arrive back home then we will talk". The little Alpha left with no choice he softly mumble "Okay" and make his way towards his bedroom glaring at evil Si who was smirking at him while chewing bloody popcorn.

Share your thoughts please vote and comment ❤️. Next update only after 40 votes and 40 comments