Chapter 18

Thyme instantly moved, his back pressed on the wall in shock and panick. His naked mate doesn't seems to look bothered in the slightest hearing his mommy's roar. One more voice roared this time was his Dad "Thyme, Son let Kevin go". After yelling Sarawat doesn't wanted to wait when Tine gave a nod of approval the Alpha Daddy instantly push the door making Thyme to immediately pull his naked Omega mate behind his back. Tine and Sarawat narrowed their eyes at the sight of Thyme and Kevin standing all wet inside the shower stall. The Omega mommy eyes look in pure anger as he growl "What the hell you two are doing here". Kevin stretch his head and peek from behind Thyme his eyes filled with tears as if Thyme has kept him hostage all this time. Tine tried to contain his anger as he question the Omega "Kevin dear... are you allright?". Kevin timidly nods his head letting his tears fall down on his cheeks. Tine further added "Your parents and friends are searching for you". Sarawat stayed silent since he never saw his wife this much angry before. But Thyme stayed still on his spot blocking the Omega behind his big body causing Sarawat to ask sternly "Thyme step aside let the kid go". Thyme swallowed hard at his parents as he stutter "I..I will Dad... ju.. just turn around a bit please..... Kevin is naked". Tine and Sarawat exchange a dissapointed look with each other but turn their back anyway. Thyme immediately grabs his towel and forwarded toward his crying mate, which Omega took it and wrapped  around himself. Thyme wasn't  liking to see his mate crying. And he wasn't sure how to console his mate and make him stop crying cause he never did that. When Kevin wore a towel around his chest. Tine and Sarawat turn their back to face the two children. Both parents saw Kevin wiping his cheeks as the adult eyes burn at Thyme pointedly to explain. Tine had never expected this day will ever come and he will see his own son in this state.

Just few minutes ago Tine was proud and praising  his son non stop and now the Omega mommy was tottaly dissapointed to the core. Tine didn't like what he was looking at and for all this there's only one person in the universe to blame. The Omega mommy quickly turned his head to look at his husband in disgust and annoyance. Sarawat gulped hard why always him?. He need to explain his wife that he has changed for fuck sake snd he is a good man now. But that's for later to do. Sarawat quickly decide to tranfer his focus on his son and Kevin for now. The smell of sex was still lingered in the shower stall. And it was telling the whole story what has happened. Sarawat question his son "Thyme what's going on? Can you explain?". Before Thyme could answer to his father Kevin groan shedding more tears and crying out loud "I will tell you uncle Wat. Your son is a horny freakAnd There's nothing to explain anything to anyone. Everyone can see this as.shole tried to take advantage of me". Oh fuck! this brat made Thyme loose his shit once again. Thyme never wanted to strangle anyone as much as he wanted to strangle his own mate Kevin. Thyme was shock was understatement. After everything this brat had the audacity to accuse him so fucking boldly. The Omega  brat only deserve  his hate. For sure Thyme Guntituthon is doomed for life if not killed since he knew the brat will always be a brat and do anything to punish him. Tine and Sarawat raised their eyebrows at Kevin's bold statement while Thyme's voice came out shaky and he tried to explain himself "M Mom...D...Dad... I ca.. can explain. It's Kevin who is freak here...". Kevin instantly groan again at Thyme "Stop lying! You meanie horny asshole. Don't take my name from your stupid mouth. You are a big di.ck bad Alpha. You tried to take my innocence .... I'm going to kill you and feed you to my dog". Thyme growl "Shut up you dumb Omega. Don't fucking lie and you don't have a fucking dog". Tine and Sarawat exchange their look thinking here we go again. Thyme and Kevin argued non stop while both parents stayed silent rubbing their forehead. Sarawat seems to be enjoying but Tine started getting bored and irritated then he couldn't take it and blast "Just stop it Thyme... Kevin dear... please dont cry".