Chapter 11

With Dew and Nani other team mates notice Thyme fuming at the guy who just took a heavy steps towards Thyme and snorted back "You're just a kid with big body. And you misunderstood my words I'm not saying anything bad to him, infact I'm appreciating that Omega Kevin as.s. He clearly wear such outfit so that we Alpha boys to gang up ......". Thyme didn't let the guy finished his sentence when his fist landed exactly on his jaw where it would hurt him like a bitch. Thyme throw the senior Alpha right down on the ground in front of everyone. Thyme looses his control on himself and he charge once again pull up the senior Alpha on his feet to punch him again but immediately the other boys tried to seperate him from the guy who was glower under Thyme's deathly grip. He tried to remove Thyme's hands from his neck moving wildly like a fish out of water. Before Thyme could breakfree himself and beat the senior Alpha more the coach yells at him "Stop Right now Guntituthon". Thyme clearly ignored the yelling of coach as he gritted out sounding very serious "I absolutely never like to hear Kevin name from you. Don't ever mention him. Don't even look at him. Next time if I catch you doing that I'm going to kill you and you're clearly not strong enough to fight me". The coach yells again shrugging Thyme's hand away from the guys neck "I said stop it, Thyme Guntituthon".

Thyme let the guy go from his hold with little force, causing the senior Alpha once again to land on his butt. The coach started scolding Thyme while his face turn to look in the directions of the dance team. But his eyes only landed on the one he was annoyed at. Everyone's attention from the dance team was on Thyme including Kevin's as well. Suddenly one of nowhere Kevin's friend Sara ghasped "Oh my Gosh, Thyme Guntituthon look so fucking hot when he's angry. He's stronger than Damien". Kevin didn't paid attention to what his friends were saying. He had joined dance team so that he could busied himself and stop thinking about the rude Alpha Thyme but guess he expected too much with himself because after watching Thyme all angry, sweating and hot Kevin body reacts before he could control himself. As if some magnetic force was pulling him, Kevin slipped into a trance where his legs move as they wanted the Omega to be closer to Thyme. Someone else blurted "He is so strong and sexy". Kevin stop moving as he realize he wasn't supposed to be doing that not thinking anything such for Thyme specially. So he settled for rolling his eyes inwardly grunting 'Yes he is, damn now shut the fuck up'.

Thyme's face turned into grimaced saying looking at who was glaring at him hard "I'm sorry". Thyme clearly doesn't wanted to do that but then the guy gets up from the ground with his eyes were full of fury. He angrily step closer to Thyme to settled the account of punches but their coach quickly warn him "Damein, don't even think about it..... I had told you on day one that I won't fancy such stunt on the ground. Guntituthon I need an explanation from You". The coach was standing between the two as Thyme glance once again towards dance team. They all were looking at him curiously but Thyme honestly explained "Damien said some disrespectful words for the dance team. I didn't like what he said about them. I'm sorry it won't happen again". The coach wasn't looking happy with all the ruckus happened on the football ground he sternly asked Thyme to leave for the day as a punishment and he would need to talk to his parents about the fight. To which Thyme quickly pleaded "Sir, I'm really sorry. It won't happen again. Just don't tell my parents about this and Let me stay in the game please". Thyme tried hard to get the approval he doesn't wanted to upset his mommy once again but his coach stayed firm on his decision. He wanted Thyme to leave for the rest of the day but Thyme doesn't wanted to. Oh boy How could he when dance team still had one hour of practice remaining. He wanted to stay in the team only so that he could watch over Kevin. He wanted to waste his time by keeping an eye on the brat Omega. He wanted to be sure that Kevin goes home safely. The Alpha pleaded again looking at his coach "Sir, just this one time. I promise to focus on the game and give myself more. Just don't tell my parents and dont kick me out". Thyme wasn't entirely sincere about it but since he had no other choice left he blurted out such word so that he could melt his coach, to change his decision.