Behind locked doors (R)

(Quick note in comments)

Husk sat at the bar, watching as Vaggie shouted at Angel. Charlie and Alastor had left to go to Cannibal Town for a business idea or something, and the Vees had a meeting all afternoon so Angel's work was cut short, leaving him with half day off. He was lounging about the hotel lobby in his pyjamas with no makeup on, drinking whatever Husk made for him and ignoring Vaggie's complaints of him 'scaring away new guests'. Like the hotel had any new guests, the lobby was empty as ever. Sir Pentious sat on the other sofa, cowering away from Vaggie's rage. 

"Would you please stop leaving your trash everywhere!?" Vaggie shouted, making Angel grin.
"The only trash I see here is that bow darlin'~" He laughed, tossing a scrunched up piece of paper at her head. She groaned, picking up the paper from the floor and throwing it behind her into the bin. "Anyways, you're boring me. I'm goin' upstairs." Angel stood up from the sofa and headed towards the stairs, before stopping himself. He redirected himself to the bar, leaning in to whisper something into Husk's ear, making his ears twitch.

Angel strides to the stairs without looking behind him at Husk's face, knowing how embarrassed he was without needing to see. Husk pinches the bridge of his nose, trying to calm himself quietly. 
"What'd he say to you?" Vaggie asks Husk, ignoring Niffty as she ran frantically around the seat where Angel was previously sat, cleaning it while whispering strange things under her breath.
"Nothin'." Husk responded quickly, standing up and taking a last sip of his drink before heading up the stairs. He quickly heads up to Angel's room, not needing to knock, just walking straight in. 

Angel sat on his bed, smirking at Husk. "That didn't take long~" He chuckles, standing up and walking over to close and lock the door behind Husk. The cat demon leaned against the wall, looking up at Angel. "Kitty was desperate, wasn't he?" Angel teased, placing a hand on Husk's cheek.

"Shut up." Husk grumbled, turning his head to the side to avoid Angel's electrifying gaze. The spider chuckled and gently moved Husk's head back towards him by holding his chin, leaning forwards so their noses were barely centimeters away.
"Did my silly words really get you this embarrassed, whiskers~?" Angel asks, scratching him behind the ear. Husk stopped himself from purring, but was unable to resist closing his eyes and leaning into the touch for just a second.
"..Fuck off." He managed to retort, a futile attempt to keep up his rough exterior. Angel rolled his eyes, leaning forwards and kissing him. Husk initially flinched backwards but quickly melted into Angel's touch, kissing back with just as much passion. Their tongues danced as they moved closer to each other, Husk gripping Angel's waist and neck while Angel held Husk by his shoulders, cheek, neck and back of his head.

Angel pulled away, a trail of saliva following his open mouth like a lost puppy. "Yaknow I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue, right~?" He managed to say between heavy breaths. Husk chuckled, smirking back at his spider.
"Figured." He stated, pulling Angel straight back into the kiss. They made out for what felt like forever to the pair, but was most likely only a few minutes. When a knock on the door interrupted them they quickly pulled apart, disappointed yet not wanting to be caught mid-make out session.

"Angel?" Vaggie called out through the door. Uuh.. I'm sorry for earlier. I guess. But, have you seen Husk anywhere? Charlie needs him. Well, she needs both of you, but he's the one missing right now, so.. d'you know where he is?" 

Angel smirks, looking down at Husk. He considered telling Vaggie that he and Husk were in there, but the scared look on the cat's face as he shook his head quietly made him change his mind. While maintaining eye contact with Husk, he said; "Sorry toots, I ain't seen 'im. He'll show up at some point. Tell the princess I'll be down in a minute, kay?" 
Husk sighed in relief as quietly as he could, making Angel teasingly pinch his cheek. He growled up at him, but Angel simply placed a finger over his mouth to silence him, reminding him of their 'visitor' outside. 

"Alright, whatever. If you see him, tell him to meet us in the lobby!" She yelled back, walking away and rolling her eyes. "He's probably hiding in a guest room or something.." She muttered to herself before descending the stairs. 

"You wanna keep goin' for a bit before we head down, whiskers~?" Angel inquired, grinning down at Husk. The cat demon smirked right back up at him, pulling him down into another kiss.