Shitty love notes (R)

(Quick note in comments (yes again im sorry I HAVE A LOT TO SAYOKAY???))

Angel walks home after a long day at work, scrolling on his phone and purposely taking his time. His day wasn't too bad, but he was still tired - Val had that effect on him recently - so all he wanted to do was get back to the hotel and have a drink with his favourite bartender. He walked up the hill and through the main doors, sighing audibly and putting his phone away.
Husk notices him and begins to make his usual drink, not saying anything and giving Angel the opportunity to complain about his day. The spider said nothing, however, and silently walked to the bar to sit on one of the stools. He practically deflated the second he sat down, his cheek resting in his arms as he breathed slowly. Husk slid the drink to him across the counter, waiting for him to say something.

"Not very talkative today, are ya toots?" Angel chuckled, sitting up straight again and taking a slow sip of his drink.
"Neither are you." Husk states, continuing to clean glasses. Angel rolls his eyes, immediately noticing the cat demon's stiffer-than-usual personality. He decided not to bring attention to it just yet, wanting to see if he could fish the reason out of him without directly mentioning it.
"Well, since you want me to complain, I guess I can talk shit a little bit." Angel teased, making Husk raise his eyebrows. Angel talked for a while, and Husk allowed him to go uninterrupted, reacting in the appropriate times. When Angel was finished he downed the rest of his drink, and Husk already had a fresh one made for him.

"So, that was my day. Fuck's up with you?" Angel asked him, making him tense up.
"Nothin'." He stated quickly, making Angel grin in suspicion. He leaned forwards off of his chair so his and Husk's faces were centimeters away, making the cat demon's face flash red before he shoved Angel back. "I'm serious, nothin's wrong with me."
Angel rolled his eyes and chugged his second drink, standing up. "Whateva, then. I'm gon' go- see ya later, whiskers~"

Husk watched Angel walk away and up the stairs with a mix of emotions on his face. He began cleaning the glass Angel left, listening as his footsteps became fainter, then stopped. Angel ran back down the stairs in a matter of seconds, arriving at the bar with a note in his hand and a shocked expression on his usually casual face. Husk pretended to not notice him as he huffed and puffed, demanding his attention yet not receiving it. "Sugar?" He asked, making Husk sigh and turn around slowly. "Was this you?" Angel held up a note and smirked inquisitively.

Husk grumbled under his breath, mentally face-palming

Husk grumbled under his breath, mentally face-palming. "Knew I shouldn't 've done that shit.." He stated, making Angel laugh.
"Husky~" The spider dragged out, leaning over the counter to hold Husk's face. "You're a sweet little kitty, aren't cha?"
Husk shivered and rolled his eyes, attempting to keep up his tough exterior. "Don't fuckin' call me that." He growled, but it only made Angel lean in closer. He pecked his cheek before walking away and up the stairs quickly, his long legs taking him up 3 steps a time.

__________(That evening)

Husk fell asleep at the counter, his ears twitching in his slumber. A figure crept down the main stairs slowly, placing a folded piece of paper onto the bar next to him. The thin hand of the person removed his top hat and ruffled Husk's fur, making his purr softly. The figure walked back up the stairs, leaving the top hat atop the note they left.
A half hour later, Husk's eyes fluttered open. He sat up and stretched, yawning widely. Rubbing his eye with his wrist, he noticed that his hat wasn't on his head. "Must've fell off while I was.." He began, realising his hat was neatly placed on the counter. He picked it up and saw something beneath it, though the combination of his shitty eyesight and the poor lighting didn't allow him to recognise what it was. He turned on the bar lights, deciding that no one was awake to get pissed off with him. Noticing that it was a folded piece of paper, he picked it up and opened it, squinting to read the scribbled writing.

Assuming he knew who it was from, Husk stood up from the bar and walked up the main lobby stairs, taking the note with him

Assuming he knew who it was from, Husk stood up from the bar and walked up the main lobby stairs, taking the note with him. The cat demon arrived outside of one of the bedrooms, knocking on the door. He heard shuffling from inside the room, and a sleepy Angel opened the door, his pyjamas loose and barely covering his slim body. He yawned before noticing who was there.
"Husk..?" He muttered, half asleep and holding onto the doorframe to keep himself up.
"Angel, I appreciate the gesture of you writing me a note, but I cannot read this shit."

Angel scoffed. "Fuck you, I was so nervous writin' that shit!" He laughed, making Husk raise his eyebrows in shock.
"You write like that when you're nervous?" He asked, making Angel cross his arms, pretending to be hurt.
"Wow, you're a dick. I should've never written you such a heartfelt letter." He grinned, snatching the note away from him and tossing it over his shoulder. "You comin' in, kitty?"
Husk tensed up, not expecting an invitation inside. He shrugged, and before he knew it he was being dragged inside the room and thrown onto the bed. Angel laid down next to him, hugging him to his chest, a faint smile on his face. Husk wasn't sure what to do or if he could move, but the death grip his spider had on him told him to stay still and accept his fate.
He sighed gruffly, getting comfortable and allowing Angel to hold him tightly. He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing, matching it with Angel's.
"I have no clue what that note said, but it must've been mushy as fuck if this is how he treats me."