Body swap (P) pt. 1

Angel woke up to a horrible pain in his back, groaning and rubbing his eyes. He must've slept for a while, his voice sounded deeper than usual. And, his hands felt way bigger. He must be delirious from the sleep. He opened his eyes and found himself at the hotel's bar, asleep on one of the bar stools.
"The fuck..?" He mutters to himself. Then, he sits up. "Why do I sound like Husk?!" He asked out loud, shocking himself even more. His voice sounded exactly like Husk's, and he wasn't having it. He stood up quickly, the pain in his back multiplying. He rubbed his back, noticing his unusually horrible posture. And his fur. And his wings. And his lack of a second pair of arms

Angel stumbled backwards, confused and concerned. He looked down at himself, or rather, at Husk. He was Husk. HE WAS HUSK???? Why the FUCK was he Husk?! He grabbed at a bottle on the bar, rubbing it with his wrist and inspecting his appearance just to make sure - and, unfortunately, he didn't look back at himself. He breathing was rushed and he dropped the glass bottle onto the floor, smashing it loudly. He shuffled away from it, his eyes wide and full of terror.
"Shit, shit, shit..." He mumbled, holding his head in his hands. Then, he heard an oddly familiar voice from behind him.

"Angel?"
It was his voice. He turned around quickly, seeing himself stood there awkwardly, still in his pyjamas. But it wasn't him. 

"Who- who are you?!" Angel asked hurriedly, moving backwards slowly. The version of him stood in front of him looked perplexed, staring down at him with a glint of recognition in his eyes. "..Wait, Husk?!" He shouted, sitting up straighter (or, as straight as he could with his newly horrible posture).

"Fuck yeah, I'm Husk! And you're Angel?" His voice sounded higher and more irritating than he remembered. 
"The one and only!?" He meant for it to sound as confident as he usually was, but his voice shook as he said it and it came out more panicked than intended. 
"Okay, okay, we needta calm down an' think!" Husk practically commands, noticing Angel's frazzled panic and attempting to calm him down. "How did we end up like this? Did we.. piss of a fuckin' sorcerer or some shit?" 

Angel, despite his stress, managed to splutter out a laugh. "Why would we know a sorcerer??" He asked, relaxing the tiniest bit. Husk (as Angel) chuckled too, rolling his eyes at his own rushed stupidity.
"I don't fuckin' know, just checkin' out our options!" 
Angel stood up, deciding that his legs would be strong enough to carry him. He frowned at the height difference, still very unused to looking up at himself. "Wow, I look really dumb from up there." He stated. 
"And I look really stupid from down there." Husk chuckled.

Angel laughed and stepped to the side to steady himself, suddenly flinching in pain. "Ow- what the fuck?" He says aloud, looking down to see a piece of glass in the bottom of his foot. A small trickle of blood escaped his heel and he winced. 
"Oh, fuck. We should probably clean this shit up." Husk said, using his new long legs to sweep up all the glass shards into an obvious pile so no one would do what Angel did. "Fuck, these legs can do anything!" He stated, standing up again and testing his balance by kicking one leg out.

"Ppfft, and you still wonder why I do what I do?" Angel responded, leaning against the bar to avoid putting pressure on his foot. Husk rolled his eyes, striding to the back of the bar and grabbing a roll of bandages. 
"Sit on the barstool and put your leg up." He instructed, unrolling the cloth and ripping it with his teeth. "This is gonna hurt, so brace yourself." 

Angel watched as he held the shard of glass lightly, placing another hand on Angel's ankle to steady him. After counting to three under his breath, Husk yanked the glass out with his full force, making Angel yelp. He quickly wrapped the bandage around Angel's foot, tying it tightly. 
"Fuck, you get long legs and four arms? Ya sure got the high end of the bargain."