Body swap (P) pt. 2

"Husker." Alastor growled, the static in his voice elevating with his anger. Angel shivered, but quickly found his confidence again, smirking up at him. 

"What can I do for ya, hun?" He teased, fixing his hair and laughing at Alastor's frustrated reaction. 
"Have you forgotten who owns you?" The radio demon questioned, his smooth voice sending a chill up Angel's spine. "You have just messed with a very important person." His neck cracked to the side as he took a step closer to Angel, looming over him and letting his spine scrape the ceiling. "I will not have the princess of hell thinking that I allow my minions to run around without instructions, causing havoc.

Angel simply continued to smile smugly up at him, despite his internal shock. He had never seen Alastor act in such a way, and he definitely never expected Alastor to act like that to Husk. It might've worked before, but it wasn't going to work on him. He'd built up enough of a tough skin to ignore Alastor's threats. "What'sa matter? Can't handle little old me?" 

Alastor's manic smile widened with his anger, bringing himself down to be barely millimeters away from Angel's face. "IF YOU CONTINUE TO ACT THIS WAY I WILL TEAR YOUR SOUL APART INTO MINISCULE SCRAPS, BROADCASTING YOUR SCREAMS FOR ALL OF HELL TO HEAR."

He attempted to form the chains around Angel's neck to bring him closer to his face, but he bright green metal never formed. "...What." He questioned, making Angel snicker. 
"I dunno if you noticed, sweetheart, but you don't own this soul." He gestured to himself, outstretching his wings and sitting up confidently. "Your sweet little 'Husker' is out filmin' porn with the Vees, so if you wan' him back, you can go find him." He spat out the last part, his grin changing to a scowl of bitter hatred. Silently, Alastor shrunk back down into his normal body size, his smile an expression of disbelief. Angel simply winked at him, laughing as he walked away. 

__________(With Husk)

Husk sauntered down the streets, ignoring the sinners around him. People were being murdered, strangled, eaten 'alive', injured in countless horrific ways, yet he couldn't care less. He was fucking Angel Dust. Yeah, it still felt weird to not be himself, but he could tell why Angel loved being him. He was tall, he was fit, he was flexible, he was hot shit. And, better yet, people respected him. One sinner stared at him in awe and he simply winked back at them, making them scream and cry at his recognition. He reached the Vee's studio and noticed a commotion, instantly assuming that was where he was meant to go. And, he was right. 

"-THAT LAZY FUCKING WHORE!" Valentino roars as he throws a vase at the wall, almost hitting Husk as he enters the room. "There you are, you fucking SLUT!" He hisses, instantly grabbing Husk by his wrist, dragging him into a private room off to the side of the main studio. The second the door closed behind them Val threw him onto the floor, making Husk shout out in surprise. 
"Fuckin' dick! Who do you think you are, treatin' Angel like that?" Husk spat back from down the floor, disgusted by Valentino's immediate behaviour.
"You gone so crazy that you're speaking in third-person now, bitch?" He questions angrily, digging his heel into Husk's chest. "I told you to be here at 10:30. And when I tell you to be somewhere, you're there. We had a very famous actress from 3 RINGS UP ready to peg the shit out of you, and now she's gone because of your FUCKING LAZINESS!" 

Valentino's foot pressed deeper into Husk's chest, making him cough and glare up at the moth. To his left was a sofa, and he caught a glimpse of something metal underneath it. Val shoved him into the sofa, making him bang his head on the surprisingly sturdy cushion. In his frustration, Husk grabbed at the unidentified object from under the sofa, finding it to be a knife. He slashed at Valentino's ankle, making him shout out in pain, acidic-coloured blood spewing out from his wound. Husk jumped up from the floor, grabbing the first thing he got his hands on from the table behind him and chucking it at Val's head. It hit him square in the face, knocking him down. Husk planted his heeled boot firmly onto Valentino's throat, staring him dead in the eyes. 
"You fucking disgust me." Husk growled, keeping his composure as if he hadn't just attacked the most threatening person in Angel's life. Val attempted to form his red-smoke chains to pull Husk down, but nothing happened, making him gape in disbelief. Husk smirked, knowing exactly what he was trying to do. "Not gonna work on me, buddy." He teased before kicking him into the wall, throwing the knife at Valentino's arm, grazing his shoulder and making him hiss in pain.