CHAPTER 15

Monday 12pm (1 month later)

Winter's P.O.V.

"This is really nice." Ning Ning said as we were sat in the campus café enjoying cake and drinks during our lunch break.

It was quiet in the café with most of the students listening to music on their headphones, chatting with friends or studying for the next round of exams as the busy end to the semester was soon approaching. The SM, YG and JYP representatives too would soon be visiting the campus in a few weeks time to hold the first auditions.

That morning, I'd found out that my audition tape had been successful and I was through to the second stage. It was like a dream, I was ecstatic and of course Ning Ning had been there in that moment I received the news so we'd been talking about it for the past hour.

"I know, we should order another slice of this to take back to the dorm." I muttered happily, enjoying the slice of blueberry cheesecake we were sharing along with our ice tea.

Ning Ning laughed, shaking her head. "Not the cake, Winter. I mean it's nice celebrating your news about the SM auditions. Not to mention having time just you and me. It reminds me of when you started here on campus."

"That was only like 2 months ago? Apart from me dating Rina, nothing has changed." It hadn't been a long time but since dating Rina I'd been busy much of the past few weeks. I stared in my reflection of the glass window, deep in thought.

 I stared in my reflection of the glass window, deep in thought

"Well that's more than enough to change things." Ning Ning muttered under her breath.

I sighed, prompting her to put down her napkin before continuing. "It's just I hate the constant arguments with her. It's nice having this time with you for us to catch up without Jimin interrupting."

"Ning Ning." I whispered in sorrow. Rina was currently in lectures all morning or else otherwise it would likely have been that she was here too like most days in the week.

"What? I'm just saying it's a rare moment and I missed spending time with you." She said with a sad smile.

I'd missed the moments too, catching up with my best friend in the world. I placed my fork down, taking a sip of my ice tea. The ice cubes were melting as they left a cooling tint on the glass."You do you realise you're the one who brings Rina up in our conversations, not me. Soon you might even see her in your dreams."

"Those are called nightmares." She replied bluntly with a hint of sarcasm.

"You know just because I'm dating Rina doesn't mean anything will change." I stirred my drink leisurely as the sun glittered through the nearby window.

"Okay, you say that but it already feels like it has. What I don't get is that you were so adamant that she was jealous and possessive and you wanted to concentrate on your idol training. So what changed literally over night? What did she say to you?" Ning Ning asked in curiosity as I recalled the past few weeks.