CHAPTER 13

Sunday 6pm

Ning Ning's P.O.V.

"It's so good to be back on campus." Giselle stated as we arrived back at my dorm room. She'd offered to help me carry my bags since I'd gone a little bit overboard with shopping for souvenirs on the trip in Busan.

"Easy for you to say, you weren't having to deal with this the whole way back on the bus!" I gestured in annoyance towards Jimin and Winter who had been flirting and making out practically non-stop since we left Busan hours earlier.

"Fair point." Giselle chuckled, placing my bag in the corner of the room as I smiled gratefully at her. Though things were still somewhat awkward, she never hesitated in trying to support me whenever I needed help.

"Winter, if this is how you spent your last vacation together for 2 months then I'm really relieved I wasn't there." I exclaimed as Winter shyly blushed, hiding her face in Jimin's neck.

"I was relieved you weren't there too." The student council president muttered with a fake smile making my blood boil.

I glared at her in renewed annoyance after the last few days in Busan relaxing have been such bliss. "Are you purposely trying to irritate me?"

"I can assure you I really don't care." Jimin muttered nonchantly in disinterest.

"Well before you 2 start another disagreement, just a reminder Jimin we still need to finalise the preparations for the Valentine's dance. It's just over a week away-" Giselle began to say when it seemed the passionate winrina moment had resumed once again.

"I said I would, didn't I." Jimin huffed in irritation, returning her attention to Winter for another firey embrace.

Giselle rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag and opening the door. "Fine, whatever. Bye."

"Wait, Aeri where are you going?" I quickly said, grabbing her arm to prevent her from going.

"Umm... back to my dorm?" Her eyebrows were furrowed in confusion, mirroring the tone of her voice.

"You can't just leave me here with these 2." I protested, tugging her sleeve to pull her further into the dorm room.

"It's fine, they have to eventually stop making out for air." She chuckled, when we noticed the other 2 were still in their own world.

"You'd think that but no. It's like they're trying to beat a world record." I muttered in frustration.

Giselle sighed, playing with the keys in her hand. "So you want me to stay here awkwardly with you?"

"Yes and just to make it clear I'm never sitting on that chair again." In annoyance, I pointed towards the chair winrina were currently occupying.

Reluctantly, Giselle placed her bag down before wondering across to the kitchen to get the menus from the top draw. She'd been here so many times before that she new this place like it was her own. "Great, I'll guess I'll order us food."

"You're ordering dinner?" Winter suddenly replied, pulling away from Jimin who seemed displeased that her attention was gone.

"And that's how you get her attention." Giselle chuckled, flicking through the menus.

"Winter, do you want pizza?" I asked, knowing it was usually her favourite meal especially on a Saturday night as her eyes lit up.

"We should order ramen instead. Giselle order it from my favourite restaurant across the street." Jimin instructed, planting kisses on Winter's shoulder blade who was playing with a strand of Jimin's silky, raven hair.