Chapter 5

The bell rang for everyone to go have their 15 minute breakfast. Eren came out of the locker room and saw Armin waiting for him.

"Armin, I thought you left?" Eren put on his back pack.

"Well I noticed you didnt come back from running and um well Mikasa is pissed right now at you." Armin pulled out his phone.

"Mikasa? Why would she be pissed?" Eren asked.

"Just read the text." Armin handed Eren the phone.

M: ARMIN WHERE IS EREN!?
A: He's still changing. Why?
M: Oh I dont know maybe its because people are telling me Eren tried to kiss the new teacher.
A: what?
M: I'll be down at the lockers and make sure Eren doesnt go anywhere!

There wasnt anything else after that.

"W-wait? How did she find out?" Eren gave Armin back the phone.

"Eren, did you really try to kiss Levi?" Armin asked.

"I wasnt, I mean I-I dont know what happen." Eren saw Levi leave the boy's locker room, making his way up the stairs.

"What happen on the track?" Eren bit his lower lip.

"I was only-"

"EREN!!" Mikasa jumped off the last few stairs and went running toward Eren.

"Oh crap." Eren started running but Mikasa tackled him down. "Ahh! Mikasa, get the fuck off me!"

"Not until you tell me what Annie said wasbt true. Did you really try kissing Levi?" She held his arms back.

"Ack! Yes its true! Now fucken get off of me!" Eren pulled his arms free and pushed Mikasa off of him. "Why does it even matter?!"

"Because now the whole school is making fun of you. He's older then you and you try to kiss him?! What has gotten into you?!" Mikasa stood up.

"I dont know. When I'm with Levi I get this weird feeling and I guess I just rushed into action." Eren slowly got up and brushed the grass off his clothes.

Mikasa sighed. "You need to control yourself because people are talking about it and I wont help you on this one." She gave Armin a friendly hug and went running back to the cafeteria.

Armin walked over to Eren. "Dont worry, I'll help you with this." He placed his hand on his shoulder. "Now come on, the bell rings in 3 and we have math next."

Eren gave him a small nod and walked up the stairs and heard a few chats.

"Oh my god, I heard Eren tried to kiss Levi while he was resting." Said a girl.

"Levi pushed him then ran away." Another one said.

Eren ignored it all and made it to Mr. Smith's math class before the bell rung.

'Can this day just end?'