Chapter 24

~4:00pm~

'Did I just see Eren run by?' Levi looked down the street.

"Levi? What's the matter?" Petra held on to the pink bear.

"Nothing. I thought I saw something." Levi placed his arm around her waist. "So anywhere else you want to go?"

Petra giggled. "I think you should pick where to do since I already did."

Levi shrugged. "Alright, then let's go this way." He pointed to the street where he thinks he saw Eren.

"Sure. I think there's a jumper." She walked beside Levi, still holding on to his arm.

'I know Eren isn't alone.'

~~~

'Why am I getting this feeling again?' Eren got in line with Mikasa and Armin to play darts.

"Are you okay Eren?" Armin asked.

"Yeah, still a little tired is all." Eren gave him a nervous smile.

"Okay just don't fall asleep or else me and Mikasa have to carry you around."

Eren gave him a small nod. 'Thats strange, I haven't gotten this pain in my chest for a while since Levi kissed me.' He pressed his hand against his chest. 'Could it be that Levi is here too?'

"Eren!" Mikasa waved her hand in front of him. "Pay attention, its your turn." She placed three darts in his hand.

"Oh um yeah." Eren held the dart between his pointer finger and thumb. He aimed for board and let the dart fly out of his hand as he did the same for the other two.

"Congrats!" The lady gave Eren a small brown bear. "You got one of your darts in the jackpot."

Eren accepted the bear and looked at it. 'It feels really soft.. just like Levi's hair.'

"Come on Eren." Mikasa pulled his shirt. "Lets go get some crushed ice."

Eren was able to get a little close to Armin. "Hey, do you think I can tell you now?"

Armin pointed to a women with crushed ice. "Um Look! I think she's selling them for a dollar."

"Or I guess maybe another time." Eren walked over to the women and asked for a blue one, just for himself.

"So where else do you want to go?" Eren bit his ice.

"Before we go anywhere else, I need to talk to Eren for a moment." Mikasa pulled Eren away from Armin. "Your not having fun, are you?"

Eren sighed. "Yeah. Look all I want is to tell Armin the truth and then I can just go home and probably kill myself."

Mikasa slapped Eren across the face. "Dont be such an idiot Eren! We both now that all you want is to be with Levi and that you saw him with Petra, so your really going to let her ruin your fun? I would just ignore her and at least have fun with us. Hanji told me what happen in the field and yes I am mad at him but he needs to come to you. Levi has to man up for once in his life and come after you instead you coming to him. I know your still in pain because of everything he said but don't think about that. I want you to hang out with your true friends today and set things right with Armin." She placed both her hands on his shoulder. "Now listen, we only have 2 hours until the fireworks start which means you only have an hour with us."

"Wait? Why an hour?" Eren asked a bit confused.

"Because Petra is leaving an hour before the fireworks starts which means Levi is going to start looking for and don't ask me how I know." Mikasa pat his back. "So do you get everything?"

Eren nodded. "Yeah and thanks for actually being a sister for once.

"Shut up." Mikasa turned him back around. "I'm only doing this because you can't do it on your own."

Eren smiled. "Well that's why you're my sister so you can help me."

"I guess but for now enjoy yourself and forget about that bullshit." They walked back with Armin and moved on to the next game.

Eren stayed with them and kept repeating,
'One hour is all I have left then I can finally be with Levi.'