Chapter 7

It was now Saturday Morning and Eren got up early, getting ready to go to work. "Huh. Armin was right. Not watching Anime at night gives you more sleep." He pulled off the blankets. "But I still have the next season to finish for Black Butler." He did his bed making sure it was neat. "I guess I should go shower." He opened up his closest and pulled put out his working uniform. "Hm?" He looked down at his clothes. "Why does this remind me of Levi?" Eren strugged and went to the bathroom to go shower.

~7:45am~

"Hey Eren." Armin knocked on the door and opened it. "Are you done getting ready?"

Eren tied his aprent. "Yeah, I just finished."

"We only have 15 minutes to start walking to starbucks." Armin entered the room.

"Yeah I know. I woke up early this morning." Eren grabbed his name tag and clipped it on.

"Well thats good because remember last week you were at least 4 hours late." Armin smiled.

"I almost got fired but Im glad I had a good excuse."

"Good excuse? You said you went to hug a lonely tree because it needed love." Armin laughed.

"Shut up. Trees need love too." Eren chuckled.

"I guess your right. I saved your ass though." Eren gave him a small nod.

"Now come on, there might already be a line." Armin walked out the door.

"Fine." Eren followed.

~Down the street~

"Hey Armin, I just want to say thanks for you know, staying by side and everything. I really thought you would leave me and make me handle all this stuff on my own." Eren stretched his arms.

"What are friends for? I've known you since we were little and I'll always help you with this kind of stuff." Armin smiled. "Besides I love helping people."

Eren pressed the button for the cross walk. "True. But how did me almost kissing Levi spread around the school so fast?" He asked.

"Well Annie came back from the track and she headed to girl's locker room to change. She told Petra about it first, then it from her to another then another until Jean told me. I mean I thought about it and it did sound like something you would do." The cars stopped at the red light and they crossed.

"Wait? So Annie saw everything?" Armin nodded.

"I didnt even notice her." They made it to side walk and continued walking until they finally reacher Starbucks.

"Next time before you kiss someone, look if anyone is around. I had to kiss Mikasa because it was dare and wow, that didnt end until 7 months later." Armin opened the door, letting Eren in first.

"Yeah I remember that went around the school and-" Eren was cut off when he saw Levi sitting at a table with Petra having a small chat.

"Eren?" Armin asked then looked at the direction where Eren was looking. "Oh."

Eren looked away and went to behind the counter. "So I'll be taking orders today, right?" He asked Armin to be sure.

"Yup, and I'll be preparing the coffee with Krista."

"Okay, I just want to know." Eren took a couple orders but he couldnt stop looking at Levi and Petra.

'Why does my chest hurt so bad?'