Chapter 32

Graduation day was finally here. All the students put in their best effort and stood before their friends and family. Everyone got balloons, candy, hugs, and gifts but Eren got away from it all. He stayed by the lockers and waited for everyone to leave.

~~6:24pm~~

Once everyone had left, Eren slowly started making his way back home.

"Where do you think your going brat?" Eren stopped moving and turned around.

"L-Levi.. is that really you..?" Eren smiled with tears in his eye.

"Yes it is." Levi smiled. "I missed you, Eren." A single tear rolled down his cheek.

Eren ran up to him and hugged him. "Levi! I missed you! I waited for you so long and I didn't think I could have waited any longer!" Eren held on to Levi tightly, feeling as if it was a dream.

"I know Eren." Levi tried to hold back his tears. "I'm happy to see you again and I see that your graduated."

Eren looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah, I payed more attention in class this year and got A's. I wanted to show you that I did this, just for you."

Levi let more tears run down his cheek. "Hanji told me, you had that picture on your binder, didn't you?"

Eren laughed. "I missed you okay? When I read the letter, my heart shattered and I-"

Levi cut him off with a kiss. "The good thing is, we're finally together again."

Eren blushed softly and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Dont ever leave me like that again, promise?"

"I promise." Levi gave Eren one last passionate kiss ending a wonderful day for the both of them.

~The End~