Chapter 31

Eren turned over on his side and saw the letter. 'The picture.' He quickly sat up and looked under his pillow to see the picture of him and Levi together at Starbucks. He smiled still feeling a few tears. "I know I can wait for you." A small smile grew on his face. "You know I will Levi."

The summer break was two months and half long and Eren decided to spend it with Mikasa and Armin. They went to the pool with Jean, Connie, Sahsa, Annie and everyone else. New memories were made and many laughs were shared. Eren sooner or later forget about everything that happen on the last day of school. Many new girls began to flirt on Eren but he pushed them away. He continued to wait for Levi, no matter how long it took.

~~Beginning of 11th grade~~

Soon summer ended and Eren rejected a total of 35 girls during his summer, including Mikasa. When Eren passed Levi's old class, he saw Ms. Hanji doing her crazy stuff again. He smiled to himself and walked to his first class. When he entered, he pulled out his binder which had the pictures of Levi and him. The picture was a year old and it still looked like it was just took.

'Smile Eren, this is a new year for you and your friends.' He saw his teacher enter the room. 'And wait for Levi.'

Eren payed more attention in class and passed all his test. For the first semester he finished it off with all A's and no F's. He was finally turning his life around.

Eren still hung out with Mikasa and Armin but sometimes he will be with Jean and Petra. Sometime Eren will go in the field and look up at sky, remembering all the memories he had with Levi.

"Its almost the end the last semester." Eren said to himself. "I'm going to graduate with all my friends and hopefully see you, Levi." The bell rang and he had P.E. with Ms. Hanji.

He started running the track with the rest of the students trying to complete 8 laps under 15 minutes.

'I'm really waiting for you. I know your doing the same.'