Chapter 12

Eren prepared a small moche with cream and gave it to Levi. "Here you go sir, it will only be $2.35."

Levi gave Hanji the signal and wrapped his arms around Eren's neck.

'W-what is he doing?' Eren blushed lightly and looked to side and saw a flash then another one. Hanji took a picture of both of them. (Look at cover)

"Ta-Da!!! Perfect!!" Hanji smiled. "The two of you looked adorable!!"

"Thanks brat." Levi gave him the money and took the coffee from his hand. "I'll give you the picture when I see you." He then walked out the door along with Hanji.

'What just happen?' Eren covered his face feeling it heating up.

Armin was a little shocked to see that happen. 'So it is true, Eren does like Levi and he feels the same.' He made his way to the bathroom to splash water on his face. 'Eren's my friend but I always wanted to be more.'

~2:30pm~

Eren and Armin made their way back home after working for 6 hours at Starbucks.

"Man, I wonder why today was so busy?" Eren stretched out his arms.

"Well it was in the morning so maybe people just needed to get warm." Armin took off his aprent.

"Yeah." Eren couldn't stop thinking about what happen. First, Erwin, his Math teacher, makes him feel weird. Second, Levi, his new teacher that he has a crush on, wrapped his arms around his neck. Third, Hanji, the coolest teacher, takes a picture of him with Levi. 'Ugh! I didn't even see how the picture turned out.'

Armin walked up the stairs and opened the door, going in first. "Should I make food for the both of us?" Armin asked.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm just going to change and then go back outside and eat." Eren replied.

"Oh." Armin was disappointed. "Are you going to look for Levi?"

"I only want to see how the picture turned out. It's not a big deal." Eren hung his aprent. "Why do you ask?"

"Its nothing, I just well." Armin bit his lower lip.

"Armin, is there something your not telling me?" Eren took off his shirt.

Armin froze as he saw Eren shirtless. "No."

Eren walked up to Armin and placed his hands on his shoulders. "Are you sure cause your acting a little weird."

Armin pulled away. "Yeah I'm sure. I guess I worked myself to hard." He scratched the back of his head.

"Um okay." Eren grabbed a fresh shirt and put it on. "If Mikasa shows up later, tell her I'll watch that movie she wanted to watch tonight. See ya!" Eren dashed out the door.

Armin was now alone. He sat down on the couch and tried to think straight. 'I have to control myself around him. I can't take Eren away from Levi and I can't hurt anyone. I want to help Eren get with him but..' He felt his heart break. 'Why em I getting this feeling that I don't want him to be with Levi?'