Chapter 16

It was now Sunday morning and Eren woke up on the living room floor. "Hm? Why em I still on the floor?" He got up and walked to his room. "I guess I sleepwalking or something." He yawn and flopped on his bed. Eren closed his eyes only to Levi in his room kissing him on the bed. He quickly shot back up. "What was-" Eren saw the ladder leaning against the wall. 'Right. I forgot Levi came in here last night.' He got up and grabbed the ladder, putting it back in his closet.

"Hey Eren." Armin walked in, fully dressed. "Um why do you have that ladder out? You dont use it unless you try to get away from Mikasa."

"Oh I was trying to come back inside my room...?" Eren tried to the fix the ladder in his closet.

"But how? Your ladder wasnt even out of the closet." Armin was a bit confused.

"Oh I um went in the house and put the ladder out the window..?"

Armin shrugged and backed away slowly. "Okay.. but you better get dressed, we still have to go work at Starbucks." When Eren was sure Armin was gone he went to look at picture Hanji gave him.

'I still cant believe that this picture was taken yesterday.' He sighed. 'I think I really do have chance to be with Levi.' Eren grabbed his clothes, changed, and went with Armin to start a new day at work.

~Monday Morning~ 7:18am

"Is Eren late again?" Mikasa asked Armin as she put her binder in her locker.

"I told him not to watch anime but he told me he was an otaku and I dont even know what that is."

"Just let it go Armin," she closed her locker. "He's in his world when he watches anime. Also he told me he finished Black Butler last night and started to watch Attack On Titan."

Armin sighed. "Thats his 20th anime already and he still hasnt told me what an Otaku is." Mikasa walked beside Armin and continued to chat.

~7:21am~

Eren walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hall. 'Man, I still wanted to see what happen to the girl who almost got hit by the titan.' He sighed. 'Im glad I got to school early so I can watch anime in the bathroom. It was a smart idea.'

The bell rang and everyone got to their classes. Eren walked in Levi's class one minute before the final bell rang.

"Good morning Levi." Eren greeted him.

"Just get to your seat before I mark you late." Levi said coldly.

Eren chuckled and sat down next to Armin.

"Your actually here this time." Armin pulled out his journel and pens. "Woke up late again?"

"No. I was in the bathroom watching anime." Eren went through his backpack looking for his materials.

Armin shook his head not knowing what to say.

"What? Are you at least happy that I got to class on time instead of-"

"Jaeger! The bell has rung so keep quiet!" Everyone looked over at Eren.

"Yes sir.." Eren looked down at his work and smiled. 'He's still the same jackass.'