Chapter 1- Orion Pax (Part 1)

3rd POV (Inside the Autobot Base)

"In hindsight, we accomplished what was required. With Unicron's awakening, extreme measures has to be taken. Enemies became allies, allies became confidants. And with the Matrix of Leadership, planet Earth was saved. Though at a immeasurable personal cost. When Optimus surrendered the Matrix, he lost more than the collective wisdom of the Primes. He lost himself." Rachet explained.

"That doesn't follow, Optimus knew Megatron." said Arcee.

"They were like Bff's." Bulkhead added.

"And brothers." Periwinkle states.

Bumblebee beeped.

"If Optimus did not know his own name, perhaps it is because the title of Prime hasn't yet been granted to him." Rachet stated.

"Huh?" Fowler says in confusion.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Say again?" said Miko.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asked.

"With the power of the Matrix no longer within him, it would stand to reason that Optimus has reverted to his Pre-Prime state. The historical Archivist; Orion Pax." Rachet tells them.

"You mean in his mind." June corrected

"Are you telling me that Prime thinks he's some kind of librarian and a Decepticon?!" Fowler asked angrily.

Meanwhile, the Decepticon warship flies above the cloud. Megatron gives out an announcement in the main room.

"Attention, crew! Our guest is currently in isolation, to help ease his transition. But when Orion Pax emerges, he is to be shown every courtesy. And the first to address him as Optimus Prime will have their voice box torn out." Megatron announced.

"Lord Megatron. Is it wise to allow an Autobot, current or former full run of the premises?" Airachnid asked.

"Nothing happens aboard this ship without my knowledge. You would do well to remember that, Airachnid. But there's no need for concern, Orion does not possess the same fight Optimus is so renowned for." Megatron tells her.

"Then what use is he to our cause?" Airachnid asked.

"Rest assured, Orion Pax will indeed earn his stripes." Megatron stated.

In the other room, Knockout molds a Decepticon insignia on Optimus/Orion Pax's shoulder.

"Welcome back to the winning team." Knockout sneered.

The Decepticon insignia smokes as it cools off. Back at the Base, Rachet explains to the humans.

"Being a Decepticon is a choice, Agent Fowler. One that I have a hard believing Optimus would make in any point of his life." said Rachet.

"So if he's riding with the 'Cons..." said Bulkhead.

"It's because Megatron is working with some kind of voodoo." Arcee claimed.

"Orion Pax may not be an Autobot up here, but I must believe he will never stop being one in here. We must locate him to know for certain." Rachet tells them.

"Hold up! I have a chip lodged in my behind that lets Uncle Sam know when I stop for donuts. Are you telling me you can't just track Prime?" Fowler asked.

"Optimus' signal has not reappeared since he embarked from Earth's core. But we must get to work finding him if we have any hopes of initiating his contingency plan." Rachet urged.

"Contingency plan?" Periwinkle says in confusion.

"What contingency?" Bulkhead asked.

"Is that even a word?" Miko asked.