Chapter 3- Orion Pax (Part 3)

3rd POV (On the Cybertron Wasteland)

Jack, Arcee, and Periwinkle walk in between a building. The key in Jack's hand continues to glow as it guides them.

"We must be close." Jack tells them.

He walks to the right as Periwinkle and Arcee follow. They made it to the Kaon Building. A statue of Megatron is on top of the entrance.

Suddenly, an tremor occured as the ground cracked. An entrance rises from the ground. Periwinkle, Jack, and Arcee walk towards it. The doorway glows a bright blue as it opened.

"Vector Sigma's down here?" Jack asked.

"Kaon didn't always belong to the Decepticons. Megatron took it as a Capital. Apparently ever realizing what layed beneath their feet." Arcee explained.

They look up to see an insect-like robot on the building. He lets out a high-pitched squeal at it leaped down at them. Arcee and Periwinkle backflipped away. They shoot at the insect-like robot, but to know affect. The insect-like robot slams Arcee against a wall.

"Arcee!" Jack called out.

He was about to run to the blue Femme's aid, but Periwinkle stopped him. The insect-like robot looks at the key Jack is holding and snarls at the raven-haired boy. Periwinkle shields Jack away from it. She shoots at the insect-like robot, but it knocks her aside

"We're being attacked by some kind of giant Bot Beetle!" Jack yelled over the comlink.

"An Insecticon." Rachet realized.

"What the heck's an Insecticon?" Fiona asked over the comlink.

"What are Insecticons going on Cybertron?" Raf asked.

"A few remained in statis. Centuries, should the enemy return." Rachet answered over the comlink.

Back on Cybertron, Arcee and Periwinkle shoot in Intersection.

"Jack, go! We'll take care of things from here!" Periwinkle called out.

"Seriously?" Jack asked in disbelief.

Everyone else can hear this Back at the Base.

"Without Arcee or Periwinkle? They're his guide."

June points out through the comlink.

"No, Nurse Darby. Arcee and Periwinkle are Jack's backup. The key card is his guide." Rachet tells her over the comlink.

Back on Cybertron, Periwinkle and Arcee continue to shoot the Vehicon. Arcee turns her helm to Jack.

"Do it!" Arcee yelled.

"Listen to them, Jack. You've made it this far. Optimus is counting on you." June stated over the comlink.

Jacks looks at the glowing key.

"Roger that, Mom." Jack complied.

He steps back inside the building. He sees Arcee and Periwinkle battling the Vehicon as the doorway closes. Meanwhile in the warship, Megatron is talking to Optimus/Orion Pax.

"Orion, have you made progress with Project Iacon?" Megatron asked.

"It seems that I am a bit rustier than I thought." Optimus Orion/Pax claimed.

"Might that have anything to do with the nature of your after-hours research? Did I fail to mention that we would be tracking your activities? Megatron asked.

He presses a button, showing an image of Optimus Prime on the screen.

"Why does history portray me siding with the Autobot aggressors? And why did Starscream call me a Prime? I must know, who am I?" Optimus/ Orion Pax asked.