Chapter 7- Nemesis Prime

3rd POV (At the Military Base)

Fowler is driving in his chair near the gate. A soldier is standing outside next to the gate. The soldier holds out his hand and Fowler stops the car. The soldier salutes to the Agent, who did the same

"At ease, soldier." said Fowler.

The gate opens and Fowler drives out of the Military Base. Unknown to Fowler, a semi-truck drives behind him. Fowler turns on the radio and hums at the music. He cringes as headlights blind him from behind. Fowler noticed the semi-truck and isn't happy.

"Go around, you jerk."

The semi-truck rams the back of Fowler's car. Fowler swerves the car around to face the semi-truck.

"That's no road rage. Someone's trying to bump me off."

The semi-truck drives closer and Fowler noticed an Autobot insignia on it.

"Prime?"

Fowler drives away from the semi-truck.

"Prime! Have you flipped your metal wig?!

At the Autobot Base, Miko, Jack, Raf and Lydia drive the toys cars out of the tunnel with remote controls. Bulkhead, Arcee, Rachet, Periwinkle, and Bumblebee watch. The Autobots cheer on their human friends. Suddenly, the green screen beeps.

"Prime!" Do you read me?" Fowler asked over the radio.

"I'm sorry, Agent Fowler.

"Optimus isn't here at the moment." Rachet tells him.

"Then I'll take that as a confirmation that he's presently trying to run me off the road!" Fowler yelled over the radio.

The others are shocked to hear this.

"Agent Fowler, that hardly seems likely." Rachet claimed.

Meanwhile, Fowler is still driving on the road.

"Tell that to my burning treads!" Fowler retorted.

He drives on the bridge. The semi-truck rammed him against the railing. The front of Fowler's car hangs over the edge of the bridge.

Fowler tries to drive the car on reverse, but the semi-truck pushes him closer the edge. Arcee, Bumblebee, Periwinkle and Bulkhead drive to Fowler's aid. Bumblebee drives past them.

He transforms back into his robot form and runs just as the semi-truck pushes Fowler's car off of the edge. Bumblebee grabs the back of the car while holding onto the divider. Bulkhead, Arcee, and Periwinkle transformed back into their robot forms as they saw the semi-truck driving away.

"He looks like Optimus." Bulkhead noted.

"Primes don't run." said Arcee.

"Or push innocent people to their deaths from bridges." Periwinkle added.

She and Arcee transform into motorcycles and drive after the semi-truck. Bulkhead holds out his servo to Bumblebee. Unfortunately, the bumper detaches from the car.

Fowler screams as he descends to the ground. Bulkhead leaps from the bridge and lands on the ground. He catches Fowler's car in his servos.

"You alright in their?" Bulkhead asked.

"At ease, soldier." Fowler sighed.

An airbag blows in his face. Meanwhile, Arcee and Periwinkle stopped driving when they don't see the semi-truck. They use their headlights to search for it.

Suddenly, the semi-truck drives towards them and everything went black. Periwinkle wakes up on the medical bed. She holds her helm as she gets up. She walks up to Rachet, who's checking on Arcee in the chamber. Arcee's optics follow the light that Rachet has in her faceplate.