Chapter 5- Operation Bumblebee (Part 2)

3rd POV (At the Autobot Base)

The others found Bumblebee at the bottom of a cliff. They took him back to Base for medical attention. Bumblebee currently is resting on the medical bed. Rachet is pissed at Bulkhead.

"Of all the scrap ideas. Taking Bumblebee into a potential chase scenario when he no longer has the ability to access his wheels!" Rachet yelled.

"He improved." Bulkhead claimed.

"Hey, Bee's waking up!" Raf called out.

Bumblebee wakes up and holds his helm.

"You've already lost your voice box and your T-Cog. Were you really trying to add your spark to the list?" Rachet asked.

Bumblebee beeps sadly.

"Don't say that, Bumblebee. You're not useless." Raf reassured.

"Look. I hate to break up the pity party, but the 'Cons just added unknown Iacon payday number two to their armory." Arcee tells them.

"Neither blame for praise will modify past events. But we cannot afford to take further unnecessary risks. Bumblebee, you are not to leave our Base. Not until we can retrieve your missing biomechanism." Optimus ordered.

He walks off and Rachet follows.

"Bumblebee is right to be less than hopeful, but you and I know there exists a way to make him whole again." Rachet stated.

"A transplant. But that would require a donor." said Optimus.

"You need to look no further than the Autobots standing before you." Rachet tells him.

Optimus turns to the orange Medic.

"A generous offer, old friend. But your solution would merely trade on Autobot's handicap for another's." Optimus tells him.

"I don't reply upon my T-Cog, not like Bumblebee does. The ability to transform is virtually wasted upon me. This is where I spend my days, where my thoughts and hands are of value. Not my weapons or wheels. Our team can't afford to be shy even one warrior in the field." Rachet reasoned.

"You make a making a compelling case, but know that we find Bumblebee's T-Cog." Optimus reassured.

"Optimus, MECH are savages. Who knows what damage they may have already inflicted upon it. Or-or if I will be able to repair it." Rachet replied sadly.

"Rachet, you did everything in your power." Optimus tells him.

"Please. Do you really think this is simply about my inability to restore Bumblebee's voice box? I-I just want to do what's right, for our Scout. For the team." said Rachet.

Meanwhile in the Decepticon warship, Knockout shows Megatron a relic.

"Excellent work, Knockout." Megatron praised.

"I live to serve, Lord Megatron. But, what exactly is it?" Knockout asked.

Megatron shoots at Knockout, who cringed. A light blue plasma shield forms from the relic and protects Knockout from the laser. The plasma shield disappeared.

"Now you know." said Megatron.

"I think I leaked a little transmission fluid." Knockout admits nervously.

Meanwhile, Silas, his MECH soldiers, and Starscream are at the bottom of a cliff. A MECH soldier is using a scanner to track a signal. The scanner beeps as a red dot appears.

"Source located." The MECH soldier confined.

He and other MECH soldiers head towards the source.

"Yes, gratifying. Isn't it, Silas. I often advised Megatron to seek out human allies. After all, it seems to provide the Autobots with an occasional edge. But despite his... reputation as a brilliant strategist, Megatron is woefully small-minded when it comes to working with minds...smaller than our own. I was simply referring to... head size." Starscream stated.