Chapter 13- Darkest Hour (Part 1)

3rd POV (At the Autobot Base)

It's been nearly a month since the Autobots found the first Omega Key and Optimus battling Megatron against the Dark Star Saber. It took them a while, but they managed to find three other Omega Keys. Unfortunately, Starscream took them a few days ago. They explain to their human friends about the Omega Keys and use them to restore Cybertron. Miko is the most ecstatic.

"You know, I might not be the first human on Cybertron. But I can still be the first human exchange student." said Miko.

"Why didn't you tell us about the Omega keys before?" Jack asked.

"You probably didn't notice, but things have been kind of intense around here lately." Arcee replied.

"I can't believe that you guys are ready to go back to your home world." Lydia says sadly.

"Believe me, Lyds. We're not even sure if we want to go back to Cybertron." Periwinkle replied.

"So, you guys could really be going home soon, huh?" Raf asked Bumblebee.

"Don't worry, Raf and Lee. You'll both come visit! Once we get our place set up, he can bunk with us! Right, Bulk?" Miko asked excitedly.

"Uh, Miko." said Bulkhead.

"You are taking me with you, right?" Miko asked.

"Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here? Not only do we lack any actual method of reaching Cybertron, but Starscream now controls the sole means of our planet's restoration." Rachet points out.

"As far as we know." Optimus added.

"You think Starscream rejoined the Cons?" Smokescreen asked.

"He might've used the Omega keys to buy back Megatron's favor." Arcee stated.

Rachet scoffed bitterly.

"Without first trying to sell them to the highest bidder? It wouldn't surprise me if he had the nerve to contact us and-" before Rachet can go on, the screen beeps.

"Okay, that's weird." Bulkhead noted.

"Is it Starscream?" Periwinkle asked.

"No. It is Dreadwing. And he wants to meet." Rachet answered.

Later, Optimus, Bulkhead, Arcee, Smokescreen, Periwinkle and Bumblebee drive out of the Ground on the mountain of China. They transform back into their robot forms and aim their ion blasters.

"Drop your weapons!" Bulkhead demanded.

"Hands where we can see them!" Smokescreen called out.

"Show yourself, Dreadwing!" Periwinkle demanded.

Dreadwing walks towards them through the fog.

"I am not here to fight, but to give you this." Dreadwing tells them.

He shows them the Forge that's on the ground.

"The Forge of Solus Prime." said Arcee.

"Could be rigged to blow." Bulkhead assumed.

"Dreadwing, what do you ask in return?" Optimus asked.

"Only that you use it wisely." Dreadwing replied.

"And the Omega Keys?" Periwinkle asked.

"In Megatron's possession, under heaviest guard." Dreadwing answered.

"Scream did make a deal with the 'Cons." Bulkhead realized.

"Why?" Optimus asked.

"A shadow of disgrace has been cast upon the Decepticons. It is a cause I no longer wish to be part of." Dreadwing revealed.