Chapter 6- Loose Cannons

3rd POV (At the Autobot Base)

"Prime! What in blazes are your people doing out here?! We had an agreement! No collateral damage?" Fowler yelled over the video.

"I am sorry, Agent Fowler. But all Autobots are present and accounted for." Optimus tells him.

"Then explain why receiving reports of two jumbo-sized mixing it up, 20 miles outside Omaha!" Fowler asked over the video.

"Decepticons?" Rachet guessed.

"There has been plenty of infighting lately. Megatron can't seem to keep his ranks in line" Arcee noted.

"Well I'm just arriving on the scene. Have a look." said Fowler.

Footage of a crashed ship appears on the screen. It zooms to show a blue and gold robot holding a machine gun

"I don't know. Paint job aside, it can't be Skyquake. You and Optimus pounded him to the ground." Bulkhead stated.

"Before Starscream yanked him back out as some kind of undead Terracon. The question still stands, who's the dance partner?" Arcee asked.

The footage then zooms to show Wheeljack.

"By the All Spark. It is one of ours." said Rachet.

"Wheeljack." Periwinkle says in surprise.

"Jackie's back!" Bulkhead exclaimed happily.

He bangs his fists together loudly, causing Arcee, Periwinkle, Rachet, and Bumblebee to jump a bit in alarm.

"I don't care if Abraham Lincoln's back! We have to contain the situation before we all wind up on the 11 o'clock new!" Fowler yelled over the video.

Meanwhile, Wheeljack is hiding behind his ship as the blue and gold robot shoots at him. He shoots at the blue and gold robot.

"You got nowhere left to run, 'Con!" Wheeljack yelled.

The blue and gold starts to run of as Wheeljack chases him. Fowler's jet flies above him

"This is Special Agent William Fowler of- before Fowler can go on, his jet moves from from lasers unleashed by Wheeljack.

"Woah! Stand down, hothead! I'm on your side"

The blue and gold robot shoots Wheeljack to the ground. Fowler's jet shoots lasers at the blue and gold robot, who runs away. Fowler starts to fly after it.

Wheeljack turns to see Optimus, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Arcee, and Periwinkle running out of the Ground Bridge. The blue and gold robots shoots at them. Bulkhead shoots back at the blue and gold robot. He and Periwinkle run to Wheeljack's aid.

"Jackie!" Bulkhead called out.

"Are you okay?" Periwinkle asked in concern.

She noticed an injury on her ex-boyfriend's shoulder. Bumblebee and Arcee shoot at the blue and gold robot, who hides under a gas station. He looks up to see Fowler's jet flying from above.

"That will do." said the blue and gold robot.

He unleashed a green light from his optics, scanning Fowler's jet.

"Not this again!" Fowler complained.

His jet starts to glitch. The blue and gold robot stopped scanning Fowler's jet and runs off.

"Oh no you don't!" said Wheeljack. He turns his servos into ion blasters.

"Wheeljack!" Optimus called out.