Chapter 2- Orion Pax (Part 2)

3rd POV (In the Decepticon warship)

Seeing Optimus/Orion Pax, Starscream dropped the energon cubes and aimed his arm missiles at him.

"Please, I mean no harm." Optimus/ Orion Pax pleaded.

"Oh, then...what are you doing here?!" Starscream asked angrily.

"Research, for Lord Megatron." Optimus/Orion Pax answered.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Starscream asked in disbelief.

"I do not understand. And why did you call me Optimus Prime?" Optimus/Orion Pax asked.

"Uh, why wouldn't I?" Starscream asked in confusion.

"Because my name is Orion Pax. I am far from being a Prime." Optimus/Orion Pax replied.

Starscream looks at the Decepticon insignia on Optimus/Orion Pax's shoulder.

"You... reminded me of someone I once knew that's all." Starscream claimed.

"You are Starscream." said Optimus/Orion Pax.

"Yes." Starscream confirmed.

"Lord Megatron told me you had been... terminated." Optimus/Orion Pax tells him.

"Lord Megatron says many things. Only some of which are true." Starscream stated.

"You...do not suggest that our leader would speak falsehoods?" Optimus/Orion Pax asked.

Starscream lets out a laugh.

"You truly are being kept in the dark, aren't you?" Starscream asked with a smirk.

Optimus/Orion Pax walks towards Starscream.

"You speak in many riddles, Starscream. Please, tell me what it is that you know.

"And in return-" before Starscream can go on, the door opened.

A troop of Vehicons points their ion blasters at Starscream.

"Starscream, surrender!" the Vehicon ordered.

Starscream hides behind Optimus/Orion Pax.

"Hold your fire!" Optimus/Orion Pax called out.

Starscream transforms into a jet and flies through the hallway.

"Remain in the lab." the Vehicon ordered.

"But I-" Optimus/Orion Pax argued.

"Lord Megatron's orders." the Vehicon tells him sternly.

He closes the door and transforms into a jet. He flies after Starscream. Starscream transformed back into his robot form and lands on the Vehicon. He shoots at it several times.

Starscream transform into a jet as the Vehicons falls against the floor and explode. He shoots a missile at the closed door, exploding it. Starscream flew out of the warship as Vehicons shoot at him from behind. One of the lasers hit his engine. Starscream yelled as he descends towards the ground. Back at the Base, Rachet is about to test the upgraded Ground Bridge.

"Rafael, is the test subject ready?" Rachet asked.

Raf puts down a black and green race car. He activates the remote control.

"Check. Long ranged GSP activated." Raf confirmed.

"I have doubts whether my recalibrations have successfully extended Ground Bridge range. But there is only one way to find out." said Rachet.

He activates the Ground Bridge. Raf uses the remote to drive the race car through the Ground Bridge. Unfortunately, it breaks apart into pieces. Rachet deactivated the Ground Bridge and groaned in disappointment.