dear reader

"Dear reader
You don't have to answer,
just cause they asked you."

<3

maddy

I was laying in bed, watching Modern Family and enjoying the weekend. The girls had practice today, which I decided to not to go to. I loved hanging out with the girls but I also knew how important practice is and I don't want to be a distraction to them.

"ding"

I picked up my phone to look at the name of who texted me. "Enzo:)"

Enzo:)

Hey!

hi

Wyd

nothing why?

Oh I was just
wondering if
you wanted to hang out?
We can get coffee again.

sure!
i can meet
you there.

Great. Be there
in 10.

"Ten?!" I read aloud. I look down at the sweatpants and hoodie I wore. I had no makeup done and my hair was thrown in a loose ponytail.

And I had ten minutes to get ready.

I turned my tv off and walked over to my closet. I grabbed some casual outfit, throwing it on quickly. I didn't really bother putting on too much makeup or doing anything with my hair.

After finally looking somewhat decent, I left my apartment and walked out to my car to drive to the same coffee shop we first met at. I was already late, but oh well.

Whenever I arrived, I walked inside and saw him already sitting down with two drinks in front of him.

"Hey, I went ahead and ordered your drink. Hopefully you wanted the same thing." He smiled, his eyes following me as I sat in front of him.

"I did, thanks." I returned the smile, taking a drink of the iced coffee.

We talked for a little while, him mainly leading the conversation. He began talking about these parties him and his friends would throw.

"You should come to one. My friends would love to meet you?"

"I'm not a huge party person."

"You would enjoy it, trust me." He shrugged with a smirk.

I didn't say anything else, just laughed in the same awkward tone. I took another sip of my coffee and looked out the window next to us.

"Are you always this shy, or do I make you nervous?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Sorry." I apologized, bringing my attention back to him.

"Don't be, it's cute." He chuckled. Was he flirting with me or was he just a really weird dude?

He continued the conversation, thankfully moving past the comment so I didn't have to say anything about it.

He started talking about his class and one of his professors. I noticed that he was more of the talker and I was the listener. Which was also how it was with Paige. I wasn't necessarily a quiet person, but I preferred to listen to talk. Although she was someone who I could talk to for hours. Wait, why am I thinking about Paige?

I tried to shrug off the thought, bringing my attention back to Enzo. He had moved topic and I didn't even notice it.

"Enough about me though. You like your classes?"

"They're okay. Except for math, I'm terrible at math." I laughed.

"You should let me tutor you sometime." He offered, which honestly wouldn't be a terrible idea. I needed one badly, but I wasn't going to pay for one on top of other college fees.

"I might." I shrugged.

Instagram

Instagram

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@maddy.monroe

monroe •

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by: @maddy.monroe, @uconnbbfan, @donovanclingan and 3,220 others...

@enzo.mbb: coffee date with maddy ❤️

View Comments...

uconnsthebest: wait because they would be so cute together!!
Liked by creator.

user123user321: is she going to start photographing mbb too?
maddy.monroe: no! just womens

random.729: whats he doing with my wife 😡

otherrandom.927: hes so fine

————

hellooooo
i didn't wanna make this chap too long but i hope yall enjoyed itttt
also dear reader is so underrated
ok bye!