enchanted

"Please, don't be in
love with someone else"

<3

Maddy

I walked the way from the college building to the parking lot, scrolling through my phone and paying no mind to anyone around me.

I had just left my final class for the day and I only had one more day to go before spring break.

As I continued to scroll through the social media app, I felt myself hit into another person's chest. I instantly looked up to apologize, when my face fell.

"I'm so sorr- oh it's you."

I met eyes with the same boy who I'd been avoiding like the plague.

"Yeah, me," Enzo mumbled. I moved to walk around and continue my walk to my car, but he just decided to move in front of me. Blocking my way.

"Madison, wait" He paused me, "I'm really sorry about the whole kiss thing. But I was like shit-faced, I didn't mean it."

"That's no excuse. Not when I literally told you that you were drunk and you needed to stop." I told him, once again trying to leave but he just stood in front of my way.

"I know, I messed everything up between us." He sighed, "And I know I messed things up with you and Paige."

My head shot up to meet eyes with him again, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How do you know there was anything between me and Paige?"

"I don't. But I'm not stupid, Madison. You guys go from seeing each other every day to not even liking each other's posts. And none of that started till I kissed you."

I let out a deep exhale, thinking about the whole situation made me want to scream. How could something so perfect be crushed so easily?

"Let me make it up to you," He started "How about coffee? My treat."

As much as I wanted to tell him no, there was no point and pushing another person out of my life.

"Alright, fine."

"Meet me there at 4." He smiled and walked off, finally letting me walk to my car.

Instagram

•

Liked by: @maddy

Liked by: @maddy.monroe, @uconnbbfan, @donovanclingan and 4,744 others...

@enzo.mbb: ☕️🤍

View Comments...

somefan2k: so their dating now?
maddy.monroe: no, just friends:)

uconnwbbW: she's so pretty

user3000: its always coffee

Paige

Practice had almost been over and there was still no sign of Maddy once again. I knew she wasn't going to come, but I still held a little hope she would.

I caught the ball from Nika and shot it into the hoop before Azzi went to grab it. My eyes looked to the entrance again. No maddy.

I continued through practice like any other, keeping my mind on the game I had coming up.

"That's all for today, guys," Geno called, dismissing us.

One of the girls put the ball up and we all made our way to the locker rooms to get our things.

As I opened my locker to gather my stuff out of it, I felt Nika stand beside me.

"Have you seen this, P?" She held her phone up. It was Enzo's Instagram and a photo of Maddy.

I bit down on my bottom lip. I looked through the comments, most of them complimenting them or shipping them. I let out a deep sigh and handed her the phone back.

"Have you talked to her yet?" Nika asked as she gathered her things.

I shook my head while grabbing my bag and shutting my locker.

"You need to."

"She doesn't want to talk to me." I turned to face her as more girls left the locker rooms.

"Yes, she does, trust me." I gave her a confused look.

"You're not the only person she talks to outside of basketball." She smiled, brushing my shoulder gently.

"But seriously, talk to her before it's too late." She said before exiting the locker room and walking beside me.

"I will, I just need to figure out when."

"Cindy's party," She started "Fix things where you ruined them."

————

hi
hope u enjoyed
xoxo